Check LIC IPO Allotment Status at kfintech, NSE, BSE India, Live LIC IPO Share Allotment Status Online Refund Status: The initial Public proposition (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) got an excellent reaction from all financial backers. The issue was purchased in the most by LIC policyholders, who were offered a beneficial discount of Rs 60 for each share at the upper completion of the expense band. LIC IPO, which remained open between May 4 and 9, was purchased 2.95 times on the last day.
Earlier, the public authority had fixed the worth band of LIC IPO at Rs 902-949 for each worth share for India’s greatest IPO. The public authority means to raise ₹20,557 crores at the upper completion of the expense band by debilitating through a 3.5 per cent stake in the public contingency plan.
The retail monetary patrons and qualified delegates were given Rs 45 for each worth share, and a markdown of Rs 60 was given to policyholders. In the meantime, LIC IPO share allotment is great to begin from Thursday, May 12. The people who have applied for this IPO can actually look at the LIC IPO Allotment status on both BSE and Kfintech Websites.
LIC IPO Allotment Status Live at kfintech, date & time
Against 16,20,78,067 shares on offer, the state-run wellbeing net supplier got offers for 47,83,67,010 shares. The piece put something aside for policyholders was purchased 6.12 times, followed by 4.4 times offering representative share. Concerning Retail Individual Investors (RIIs), Non-institutional Investors, and Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs), the offers membership figure remained at 1.99 times, 2.91 times, and 2.83 times separately.
How to Check LIC IPO Allotment Status via BSE?
Following are the few steps that help you to check LIC IPO Allotment Status via BSE:-
- Keep login at the BSE link through our page — bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Mention the name of IPO- LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)
- Keep mentioning the application number.
- Also, enter the PAN Card details
- It’ll verify you, and you have to click on “I am not a robot”
- Now, click on the submit button to check the LIC IPO Allotment Status.
How to check LIC IPO Allotment status on the Kfintech site?
Following are the few steps that can help you to check LIC IPO Allotment Status via the Kfintech site:-
- Open the browser of your device and search the Kfintech site and keep login directly on it
- You have to choose the IPO from the list below – LIC IPO (Life Insurance Corporation)
- Choose application number/DPID /Client ID password and PAN Card details.
- Mention the application number followed by the human captcha code.
- Presently tap at the ‘Submit’ section, and your IPO application status will open up on your PC screen or Smartphone screen.
LIC IPO Grey Market Price (GMP), Refund Status
LIC IPO, the country’s most considerable backup plan, will probably settle the allotment of today’s IPO (May 12). The membership status will be accessible on the web. The people who have applied for LIC IPO can really look at their LIC IPO allotment status at the BSE site or at the KFin Technologies Limited Website.
LIC had fixed the cost band at Rs 902-949 for every value share. LIC IPO shut on Monday after moving past bought in almost multiple times. Against 16,20,78,067 shares on offer, 47,83,25,760 offers were gotten. LIC shares will be recorded on stock trades – BSE and NSE on May 17.
In the interim, the dim market premium of LIC shares has declined, demonstrating the posting might be in the negative. On Wednesday, LIC shares in the casual market requested a markdown of Rs 20 for each share over its issue cost of Rs 949.
Timeline Status of LIC IPO
- Application Process Started – 4 May 2022
- Application Closing date – 9 May 2022
- Allotment Date for LIC IPO – 12 May 2022
- LIC IPO Refund initiation date – 13 May, 2022
- Final Listing date of LIC IPO – 17 May, 2022
LIC is the most significant resource supervisor in India as of December 31, 2021, with AUM (including policyholders’ speculation, shareholders’ venture, and resources held to cover related liabilities) of ₹40 trillion on an independent premise, which was more than 3.2 times the full-scale AUM of all private life contingency plans in India, generally, 15.6 times more than the AUM of the second-greatest player in the Indian life inclusion industry concerning AUM, and more than 1.1 times the entire Indian normal resource industry’s AUM, said an IPO note from LKP Securities.