LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2023. Apply Online for LIC ADO Vacancies. Zone-wise Recruitment Notifications and Application Links Available at licindia.in.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the official notification for LIC ADO Recruitment on the official website. A total of 9294 vacancies have been released for the Apprentice Development Officer post. The online application window link will remain active from 21st January 2023 to 10h February 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the LIC ADO eligibility criteria and submit the online applications before the last date to appear in the selection process. The candidates will be selected for the post based on the marks obtained in the preliminary, mains, and interview round.
The LIC has begun the Apprentice Development Officer registration process from 21st January 2023 to 10h February 2023. All the eligible candidates should check the complete overview to stay updated with the selection stages and the upcoming events of the recruitment.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Posts||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
- Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation on the upper age limit will be given to reserved categories of candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For SC/ST Candidates – ₹100/-
- For other applicants – ₹750/-
- Application Start Date – 21st January 2023
- Last date to apply – 10h February 2023
- Date of Preliminary Exam – 12th March 2023
LIC ADO Vacancy Distribution
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)||1942|
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)||669|
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata)||1049|
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)||1033|
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)||1408|
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)||561|
|Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi)||1216|
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)||1516|
How to Fill LIC ADO 2023 Online Application?
- Go to the official LIC website.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the homepage.
- Locate the LIC Apprentice Development Officer Notification link and click on apply online link.
- Then, choose the “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter the required details to register the application.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, log in with the new credentials and fill out the entire application form carefully.
- After that, upload the Photo & Signature as per the prescribed format.
- Next, preview the entire application form and click on the final submit button.
- Then, Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form successfully and take the printout of the form for future use.
|ZONE||Notification Links||Application Links|
|NORTH||Click Here||Apply Online Here|
|NORTH CENTRAL||Click Here|
|SOUTH CENTRAL||Click Here|
|EAST CENTRAL||Click Here|