WB Laxmi Bhandar Online Status Check – The West Bengal’s TMC government, led by Mamta Banerjee, just started a scheme to assist women in the state. TMC-Manifesto 2021 included the start of this cash transfer program. The main goal of the Laxmi Bhandar Prakalp is to make sure that women in the state have social security by giving them a basic income each month.
Those who want to be a part of this program and get benefits from it need to register. The registration process is going on right now and will keep going until September 15, 2021. Those who are required to register can now check their Laxmi Bhandar Status either online or by visiting the relevant office.
The Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal runs the Laxmi Bhandar Prakalp Scheme, which is funded by the state government. Under the plan, the state government will give money to the women who are the heads of their families and live in either rural or urban areas.
The general category households will get the help of Rs.500/- per month (or Rs.6,000/- per year), and SC/ST households will get Rs.1,000/- per month (or Rs.12,000/- per year). The program is expected to cost about 12,900 Crores per year.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022
|Scheme Name||Laxmi Bhandar|
|Objective||Financial Help of Women-Headed Households|
|Amount||Rs.500/- for General and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Per Month|
|Launch Date||01 September 2021|
If you’re looking for more information about the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the status of your application, the status of your payment, important dates, the application process, and much more. So, scroll down to find out everything you need to know about this TMC government cash transfer scheme.
Aim of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
The main reason for starting this plan is to give all the women in the state more power and freedom. And if they wanted to work or do anything else with this money, they are free to do so; there are a lot of women in this state who are not in secure financial situations and are struggling with their needs. Some of them have lost their spouses to death or divorce and are unable to find any form of stability in their lives.
To help them out, the state government has introduced a program that would provide them with a regular income to cover their basic needs. The money is intended solely for the benefit of the female members of the household, or the female head of the household. They can use the money they make not only to feed themselves but also those in their family who are in need but do not have enough money to buy food.
Benefits Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
State governments launch the program for their population for numerous reasons. One of the reasons they should help citizens in their time of need and provide them with what they are due is that they care about their safety. Here are the parts of the scheme:
- The money will be distributed among all of the needy women in the state who are eligible for it.
- This scheme will be available to all of the residents and families that belong to the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. They will be able to benefit from it.
- The state government of West Bengal has spent a significant amount of money to put this program into effect for all of the state’s residents who are struggling financially.
- Because the money will be deposited to the beneficiary’s account without any intervention from you, there is no need for you to go to any government offices.
- All female household heads will be included in the program’s implementation.
- In the year 2021, the state’s government initiated the program, which was intended for all of the state’s residents who fell into low-income categories.
Steps to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022
The Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Status can be checked by all the individuals who filled out the application form to benefit from the scheme. Those who have yet to register for the scheme can do so at any time; registration has simply begun and can be completed by visiting the relevant authorities in your area. In order to check the status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana, you will first need to obtain all of the relevant information and then register for it. Here, we have outlined the steps that you must follow.
- In order to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status, you must first visit the official website of Laxmi Bhandar, which is hosted by the government of West Bengal and can be found at socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- After you have navigated to the website, you will see the homepage appear before you on your computer screen.
- Now the login page will display in front of you, and on that page, you will be required to provide the requested credential, such as your registration number. After that, an OTP will be sent to your number, and you will be required to enter that OTP.
- After you have entered the OTP, click on the Login option on the website, and then on the new page, you will be able to check the scheme’s current payment status.
- You will be able to check out the WB Laxmi Bhandar Status Online without any problems if you follow to the instructions that have been outlined here.
Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online – socialsecurity.wb.gov.in