KVS PRT, TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification Released at kvsangathan.nic.in. Online Application Form for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancies 2022.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced bumper vacancies for interested candidates across the Primary Teacher, TGT, PGT and Non Teaching cadres. The candidates may submit online applications for 13404 posts from 05 December onwards.
Apart from teaching posts of PGT, TGT & PRT, the exam authority will also accept online applications for non-teaching posts such as Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Hindi Translator, Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Stenographer and Librarian as well.
The last date to submit an online application for KVS Recruitment 2022 will be 25 December 2022. Applicants will get a direct link on this page to apply for these posts and we have also added a link to download the PDF version of the notification as well.
KVS Recruitment Notification 2022
|Name of Board||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Post Name||PRT, TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching|
|Last Date to Apply||26 December 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
- PRT/Finance Officer/Assistant Engineer (Civil)/PGT/TGT/Librarian/PRT (Music)/Assistant Section Officer/Hindi Translator – Rs. 1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner/Principal/Vice Principal/ – Rs.2300/-
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II/Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs.1200/-
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||6414||Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||702||Senior Secondary with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi|
|Stenographer (Grade II)||54||12th Passed with basic typing skills|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant (SSA)||322||Graduate with 02 years of experience in relevant field|
|Hindi Translator||11||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||156||Graduate with 03 years of experience in UDC.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02||Graduate in Civil Engineer and 2 years experience in design and engineering in a relevant field|
|Finance Officer||06||B.Com or M.Com. or CA|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||303||12th with 50% marks or Graduation in a relevant subject|
|Librarian||355||Graduation in Library Science or Graduate with one year’s diploma in Library Science|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1409||Post – Graduation in the relevant subject and working knowledge of computer applications|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||3176||Graduation in the relevant subject and working knowledge of computer applications|
|Assistant Commissioner||52||Post Graduation Degree and B.Ed.|
|Principal||239||Master’s Degree and required experience|
|Vice Principal||203||Master’s Degree and required experience|
- First Date for Application Registration – 05 December 2022
- Last date for Application Registration – 26 December 2022
How to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2022
- First, open the web portal of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in.
- On the right sidebar of the homepage of the website, candidates will find the “Announcements” section.
- Choose the link to your concerning recruitment and visit that page.
- Now applicants will find the “Apply Online” and Notification links.
- Click on the apply online link and the application form will open.
- Now enter the asked details in the form.
- Then enter the education details of the candidate.
- After that upload the required documents.
- At last pay the online application fee.
- Cross-check the form and submit it.
- Also takeout a print of the application form for future use.
|Vacancy Notifications||PRT | Other Posts|
|Online Application Link||Register Here|