Download KVPY Answer Key PDF Released, Solved KVPY Question Paper 22 May 2022 @kvpy.iisc.ernet.in: The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Aptitude Test was held yesterday, May 22, 2022, at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore. The test was carried out entirely online. From 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 to 5 p.m for different streams.
The KVPY exam paper 2022 consisted of 80 multiple-choice questions. KVPY answer key 2021-22 for SA, SB, and SX has been released now on the official website kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. KVPY Result 2022 is expected to be released in the second week of June, according to sources. However, there is no official word on when the KVPY Result will be released.
According to the official website, “The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a programme launched by the Indian government’s Department of Science and Technology (DST) in 1999 to encourage students studying Basic Sciences to pursue a career in science research. The program’s goal is to find and encourage smart and ambitious children to practice research careers.”
Download KVPY Answer Key 22 May 2022 PDF Solved Question Paper
- On May 22, the KVPY 2022 exam was taken in an online format.
- KVPY Answer Key May 2022 can be downloaded now from the official web page at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- For SA, SB, and SX, the difficulty level of the KVPY question paper was easy to moderate.
Important dates for the KVPY Aptitude Test
- Exam date for KVPY was May 22, 2022.
- KVPY 2022 Answer key has been released on 25th May 2022.
- The objection against the incorrect answers can be sent till 27th May 2022.
- Date of KVPY 2022 Result: June 2nd, 2022 (Tentative)
How to download the KVPY Answer Key 2022?
- Go to KVPY’s official website kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Go to the homepage and pick the KVPY Aptitude Test Question Paper link.
- A PDF version of the KVPY 2022 Answer key will appear on your screen.
- Save the KVPY answer key 2022 to your computer.
- Print out the document for future reference.
KVPY Question Papers 2022
KVPY Answer Keys 2022
Any questions or comments concerning the KVPY 2022 answer keys must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2022. Please note that your question should clearly indicate the topic, question number, and supporting argument.
KVPY Exam Analysis: May 2022
For SA, SB, and SX, the general difficulty level of the KVPY question paper was easy to moderate. Candidates can see the level of difficulty below:
|Overall difficulty level||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Mathematics||Moderate to difficult|
|Difficulty level of Physics||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Chemistry||Moderate to difficult|
|Difficulty level of Biology||Easy to moderate|