KSP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022, Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable Written Exam Date, Check KSP PC Selection Process & Paper Pattern at ksp-recruitment.in.
The Karnataka State Police Department has announced that it will be organising a written examination for the Armed Police Constable vacancies. The authority has previously released a notification to invite applications for the 3064 vacancies of PC in the NKK Regions and 420 vacancies of PC in the KK Region. The candidates will be able to check their written exam schedule by visiting recruitment.ksp.gov.in.
The commission will also publish a notification about the availability of the KSP PC Hall Ticket on its official web portal. Candidates will be provided with a direct link to download the document on our website. Applicants are advised to keep their login credentials handy to download the admit card as soon as it gets released by the organisation.
KSP PC Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of Department||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Vacancy Name||Armed Police Constable|
|No. of Posts||
|Exam Date||Not Available Yet|
|Karnataka PC Hall Ticket Release Status||to be released one or two weeks before the exam|
The candidates will get their KSP PC Hall Ticket at least 10 to 15 days before the organisation of the test. Applicants will be able to use their online application credentials to access the document from the website of the commission. Applicants will get it in PDF format which they may save on their device and print also.
Karnataka Police Constable Paper Pattern
- The written examination of Karnataka Police Constable will have two parts i.e. Descriptive and Objective.
- Both parts will have to be completed in one shift.
- The candidates will get a question paper of 200 questions where 50 will be Descriptive and 150 will be Objective.
- The candidates will find various topics of General Studies in Objective papers like Indian History, Mental Ability, General Awareness, Indian Constitution, Indian Independence Movement, General Knowledge, Fundamental Rights, Geography, etc.
- While in the Objective paper candidates will find three sections Essay Writing, Precise Writing, and Translation of Sentences.
- Candidates will get 01 hours and 30 minutes to appear in the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for a wrong answer in the Objective paper.
|Name of Subjects/Topics||Total Questions|
|Descriptive Paper – English/ Kannada (Essay Writing, Precise Writing, Translation of Sentences)||50|
|Objective Paper – General Studies||150|
How to download the KSP Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of the KSP at ksp-recruitment.in.
- Now on the homepage of the website lookout for the KSP PC Hall Ticket.
- Open that link and you will find the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- On clicking that button applicants will be redirected to a login page where they need to enter their online application number and password/date of birth.
- Upon submitting these details applicants will be able to see the document on their device screen.
- Now you need to Save or Print the file.
- Then move to takeout a print of it on A4 size paper.
- Official Website – ksp-recruitment.in
- Karnataka Police Constable Hall Ticket – Download here