Check KPTCL Result 2022 for Junior Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer – KPTCL Exam Qualified List, Merit List, Cut off Marks on www.kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
Applicants who participated in the written test and are currently waiting for the official release of the KPTCL Result 2022 are hereby notified that the result will soon be made available on the official website of the organisation.
The kptcl.karnataka.gov.in Result 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Junior Assistant will be released on the official website in online mode as a selection list of aspirants who will be eligible to appear in the interview round. This list will be available as soon as the results are complete.
The written examination for the position of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Junior Assistant was held on the 23rd, 24th, and 07th of August 2022 by Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. A significant number of individuals signed up for and took part in the written portion of the recruiting examination; at this time, all of those individuals are waiting for the results to be announced.
KPTCL Result JE, AE, AEE, JA 2022
|Exam Organization||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation (KPTCL)|
|Exam Name||KPTCL Endurance Test|
|Job Profile||Junior Personal Assistant & Junior Assistant, Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Exam Date||23 July, 24 July and 07 August 2022|
|Selection Method||Online exam, Interview|
|KPTCL Result declaration date||To be declared soon|
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, and Junior Assistants in the month of February this year. Aspirants who were qualified enrolled for the examination between the 7th and 28th of February 2022, and the test was given on the 23rd, 24th, and 7th of August 2022.
KPTCL AE/JE Cut-Off Marks
The officials will also make the minimum qualifying score public on the KPTCL website, which may be accessed here. The “Cut-off marks” indicate the minimum score needed to pass the examination. The candidate must obtain a minimum score that is equal to or higher than the cut-off marks in order to be considered for one of the open positions at KPTCL.
There will be some variation in the minimum qualifying score required for each available position. It is difficult to provide an accurate prediction regarding the KPTCL Exam cut-off marks because these marks are dependent on a wide variety of circumstances.
There are a lot of elements, including the number of applications, the number of openings, the level of difficulty of the examination, and the category of the candidates, that have the potential to impact the cut-off marks of this recruitment examination. Because of this, the minimum qualifying score tends to fluctuate from year to year, even for the same category of recruitment test.
KPTCL Merit List for AEE/JA /JE/AE
Shortlisted aspirants will be included in the kptcl merit list if they achieve a minimum qualify score or cut-off mark in the written test for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, or Junior Assistant.
The KPTCL Merit List 2022 will be made accessible on the corporation’s official website. The list will contain the names and roll numbers of applicants who have successfully passed the required minimum qualifying score.
Steps to check KPTCL AE/JE Result 2022?
- You may learn more about KPTCL Result by going to their official website at kptcl.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, there is a tab labelled “Recruitment” Click on that.
- You have successfully navigated to the next page now. Examine this section to find the KPTCK Result link.
- Once the result has been released, the link in question will become visible to you.
- After you have located the link, make sure you click on it.
- You have now arrived at a new page, which requires you to provide your login credentials, such as your registration number and the date you were born as your password.
- Check that the correct information was entered, and then click the “submit” button.
- The results of the employment test that you took are currently displayed on your screen. Completely read everything, then copy it to your computer for later use, and finally, print it off.
- Official Website – kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
- KPTCL Result – Check Here