KPSC Hall Ticket 2023 Check Account Assistant Paper Pattern, Exam Date for the selection test at kpsc.kar.nic.in portal.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the recruitment notification for the posts of Account Assitant in the month of March 2023. Now after completing the registration process for this recruitment, KPSC is going to conduct the selection test for the same. KPSC Account Assistant Exam Date & Hall Ticket will be declared on the official website of KPSC.
The aspirants who have applied for the account assistant posts can check the exam date, exam venue, and other details online through the official website of KPSC. A direct link to download KPSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket will be added below at the time of declaration.
KPSC Hall Ticket for the written examination will be released one week before the written test. The candidates need to enter their login details in order to download the admit card.
KPSC Hall Ticket 2023 for Account Assistant
|Department||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Account Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Type||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Date||to be declared|
|Admit Card||to be released|
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications for 242 vacant positions of Accounts Assistant in the month of March 2023. The process of submitting applications for these posts was started on 23 March 2023 and completed by 24 April 2023.
A massive number of graduate candidates who are interested in this job have applied for the mentioned posts. As the application part is over now, the department will conduct the written test to shortlist the eligible candidates. KPSC Account Assistant Hall Tickets for this test will be released through an official notification.
KPSC Account Assistant Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted for these posts on the basis of their performance in various selection phases organized by the Commission. There will be the following phases of selection for these posts.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
First, the candidates whose applications got approved will be called for the preliminary exam and then the aspirants who will score the minimum qualifying marks in this will be shortlisted for the main exam, and so on.
KPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers in this Exam.
- Each paper will carry 100 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- A time duration of 2 hours will be given to solve the examination.
|Paper I||General Studies||40|
|Paper II||General Studies||40|
|Science and Technology, Environment and Ecology||30|
|General Mental Ability – 10th Standard||30|
How to Download KPSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023?
The aspirants can follow the detailed instructions given below to download the Account Assistant Hall Ticket.
- Open this official website of KPSC i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then find the link for KPSC Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- After that select the option for “Click here to download admit card”.
- Enter your application id and date of birth details.
- Submit it and download your hall ticket.
- Take a printout of it for further details.
- Official Website of KPSC: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- KPSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket: Download Now