Kerala KEAM Notification 2023 @cee.kerala.gov.in Apply Online for KEAM: The Commissioner for Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerela has released the KEAM exam date on the official website. As per the official notice, the KEAM will be conducted on May 17, 2023. Furthermore, the registration process for the entrance exam started on 17 March 2023.
The Kerala Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Entrance Exam is state level exam conducted every year in the offline mode for admission into Engineering courses at various colleges in Kerala. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria and submit the application form before the last date in order to appear in the entrance exam.
As per the official exam schedule, there shall be two papers in the KEAM entrance exam. Paper 1 will be Physics and Chemistry whereas Paper 2 will be Mathematics. Paper 1 will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and Paper 2 will be conducted from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
KEAM Application Form 2023 CEE Kerala Notification Overview
|Conducting Body||Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Entrance Exam|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Dates||17th May 2023|
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on December 31, 2023. There shall be no upper age limit for the aspirants willing to apply for the KEAM entrance exam 2023.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed 12th standard in science subjects with the minimum required marks from any recognized board.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India in order to apply for this medical entrance exam.
The category-wise KEAM application fees will be as follow:
- General Category: ₹700
- SC/ST Category: ₹300
- KEAM Registration Dates: 17th March 2023
- Last Date of KEAM Registration: 10th April 2023
- Exam Date: 17th May 2023
How to Apply Online for KEAM 2023 Exam?
- Go to the official CEE Kerala Website i.e cee.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on KEAM Apply Online link.
- Next, fill out the entire application form with details like personal, educational, contact, and reservation details.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of photographs and signatures in the prescribed fees.
- Pay the application fees and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, take the printout of the online application fees for future reference.