KEA SDA Recruitment 2023 Check Assistant, Junior Assistant & SDA, etc posts vacancies details, eligibility criteria, and application process online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in website.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a recruitment notification to fill up the 757 vacancies. Through this notification, the Examination Authority is going to hire eligible candidates for Junior Assistants, Welfare Officers, Field Inspectors, FDA, Private Consultant, SDA, Assistant Managers, Quality Inspectors, Clerk, Senior Assistants, and other posts.
The short notice for this recruitment has published on 24th March while the process of submitting the application form will start on 17th April 2023 and will be completed online through the official portal of the authority. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications on or before 17th May 2023.
Post-wise vacancy details, qualifications, and other eligibility factors for this recruitment are mentioned below. The candidates must go through the official recruitment advertisement notifications before submitting their applications.
KEA Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant, Junior Assistant & SDA, etc.|
|Last Date of Registration||17th May 2023|
The post-wise educational qualification for this recruitment will be released in the recruitment notification which will be updated soon.
The minimum age of candidates to apply for this recruitment should not be less than 18 years there is no official information about the upper age limit yet.
KEA Recruitment Selection Process
The process of selection for this recruitment will be done on the basis of a written examination and other selection phases. In order to select the eligible candidates the official will conduct a written examination first and then the qualified candidates will be shortlisted for document verification.
- Notification Date: 24th March 2023
- Starting Date of Applications: 17th April 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 17th May 2023
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 20th May 2023
How to Apply Online Applications for KEA Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are eligible as per the above-mentioned criteria can submit their applications online through the official portal of the Karnataka Examination Authority. You can use the step-wise instructions given on this page to complete your registration process.
- Open the official website of the authority i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Then find the link for KEA Recruitment for respective posts.
- Now click on the registration link.
- Complete your registration first.
- After registration, fill up the application form carefully.
- Then upload your documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application form.
- KEA Official Website: Visit Here
- KEA Recruitment Notification: Download Now
- Apply for KEA Recruitment: Apply Here