Karnataka CET 2022 Notification Apply Online KCET Application Form @cetonline.karnataka.gov.in – Karnataka Examinations Authority will organize the Karnataka CET on 16th and 18th June 2022. KCET will be conducted to provide admission in various UG and PG Courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, etc.
Candidates qualifying for KCET will get admission to Government and Private Colleges in Karnataka state. Online KCET Registration Form is available from 12th to 20th April 2022 @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in portal.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test for short listing deserving candidates for admission to various colleges and universities in the Karnataka state. Through this test, candidates get admission to Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, and other courses.
Karnataka CET 2022 Notification Apply Online KCET Application Form
|Organizer||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Purpose||Admission in various UG and PG Courses in Karnata State Government and Private Colleges|
|Application Process||12th April to 20th April 2022|
|Exam Schedule||16th June and 18th June 2022|
- Applicant must have passed the 12th Class(Intermediate Exam) from any recognized board. The choice of subjects in the 12th Class will depend on the course selected by the candidates for admission.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th Class can also apply. The passing percentage should be at least 45% for General Category and 40% for the reserved category.
- For complete details, check the KCET Notification 2022 using the link provided at the end.
The application fee for KCET 2022 can be paid via online and offline mode. The application fee for different category candidates is mentioned below:
- SC, ST Candidates, and Female Candidates of Karnataka state: ₹250
- GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B candidates of Karnataka origin: ₹500
- Candidates outside of Karnataka State: ₹750
- Candidates Outside India: ₹5000
KCET 2022 Important Dates
|Registration Started||12th April|
|Last date for the online registration||20th April|
|Check KCET 2022 Exam Date||16th June and 18th June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release||available from the 1st week of June|
|Answer Key||available within a week after commencement of the exam|
|Check KCET Result Date||July 2022|
|Counselling and Admission Process||July-August 2022|
How to fill KCET Application Form 2022 Online?
Karnataka CET Application Form 2022 is available at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in website. Here, we have provided the information about the process to fill out KCET 2022 Registration Form via online mode. For this, you will have to follow a few simple steps mentioned here:
- Visit the official website of KEA i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Search for the link to Apply Online for KCET 2022. Select the option of Karantaka UGCET or PGCET 2022
- Complete the registration process using your email id and mobile number and generate a Registration Id and Password.
- Enter the details required to fill out the online KCET 2022 application form.
- Now, Upload the documents, and pay the application fee as per your category.
- In the end, submit the form and take a printout of this application form.
|Karnataka UG CET Notification||Check PDF|
|Apply Online for KCET 2022 Exam||Visit Here|