Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022/ KBL Exam e-Admission Ticket Download Link. Karnataka Bank Limited Clerk Recruitment Exam Date Declared @ www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank is getting ready to begin a recruitment drive to add highly qualified individuals to its workforce in the capacity of Clerks. These Clerks will be stationed at the Bank’s Branches and Offices all over the country. The application will no longer be able to be registered after May 21st, 2022.
After that, candidates for these positions will need to complete a written exam given by the bank’s administration. The latest updates regarding the KBL Clerk Exam Date will be published on karnatakabank.com.
Participants will be able to retrieve their Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 by visiting the official website of the examination. Registration number and birth date can be used to get the same. A direct link to download the clerk admit card has been activated on the official portal.
The advertisement for the position of Bank Clerk in Karnataka was released in May of 2022. Candidates could submit their applications online between May 10 and May 21. With the help of this notification, the authorities at the bank will be appointing highly qualified Clerks throughout all of its branches and offices. As per the latest updates the written exam is to be conducted on 16th & 17th July 2022.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|Registration Date||May 2022|
|Selection Method||Written Exam/Documentation|
|KBL Clerk Exam Date||16th & 17th July 2022|
|KBL Hall Ticket||Released|
There have been thousands of applicants for the open positions at KBL Clerk. Candidates who meet the requirements will take part in the online examination that will be administered at centres in Bengaluru, Dharwad, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Mysuru, New Delhi, and Shivamogga. In addition, important information regarding the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam 2022 now has been made available on the website of the official organisation.
KBL Clerk Exam Pattern
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Numeric Ability||40||30 minutes|
- The online examination will consist of objective multiple-choice questions, and they will cover a wide range of topics.
- Only the English language will be used for the questions.
- There will be five possible answers to every single question.
- If you give the right answer, you will receive one point.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a loss of a quarter (1/4) of a mark.
Aspirants are expected to affix a current photograph that is easily recognised in colour to the KBL Hall Ticket for the Clerk after downloading it. Preferably, the applicant should use the same photograph that was used throughout the registration process. After that, at the time of the examination, candidates are required to bring an original and valid picture identification document. One or more of the following papers could qualify as a legitimate photo identification card:
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Voters Card
- PAN Card
Steps to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022
- To begin, go to the official web portal, the link is given below.
- Launch the section dealing with careers.
- The next step is to search for the URL that is appropriate for the Clerks Exam Hall Ticket 2022.
- Complete the form with your registration number and date of birth, which will also serve as your password.
- Check and double-check the information that was filled out, and then submit it.
- The last step is to print out the Hall Ticket, which you may accomplish by downloading it.