Kalia Yojana Online Apply, Make Corrections, New List, Kalia Payment Status & kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Beneficiary List 2022. The most awaited New Kalia Yojana 2022 Payment Installment has been released finally. And in this guide, users can check their payment status, grievance application form status, and more without facing any difficulties.
KALIA Yojana is initiated by the honorable Chief Minister of Orrisa Mr. Naveen Patnaik. It stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and income augmentation. The main motive of this scheme was to offer monetary benefits that will aid to croppers, farmer’s cultivators, landless agriculture laborers, and more.
The goal of KALIA is to provide facilities and support to farmers so that they can get assistance in improving the agriculture of the state. This month, it will be the third installment released by the Government to more than 40 lakh beneficiary bank accounts. It will be worth 5000 INR.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Payment Status, Apply Online, Next Installment
|Name of the Scheme||KALIA Scheme List 2022|
|KALIA Full Form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Name of the State||Odisha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.|
|Beneficiary||Farmers and Landless Laborers|
|Amount||₹10,000/- to ₹50,000/-|
Who is eligible for Kalia Yojana 2022?
According to the notice issued by the authorities, anyone who is a landless or a small or marginal farmer living in Orrisa is eligible to get the DBT assistance of Kalia. Other than this, there are plenty of terms and conditions that must be fulfilled. Let’s have a look at them-
- The farmer should be the resident of Orrisa only. Anyone from any other state isn’t eligible.
- The farmers should have a valid ration card.
- A farmer or his family should not have any other occupation other than farming.
- A farmer or his family should not be a government employee.
- The farmer or his wife should not be receiving any pension currently.
- If the farmer is a taxpayer/MP or MLA, he will not be eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer should not be a large or medium farmer with land.
What are the benefits of KALIA Yojana?
There are various benefits given to the farmer in this KALIA Yojana. Following is the given list that shares the advantages of having the KALIA Yojana.
- Within this scheme, every small or landless farmer family is eligible to get 5000 INR in their respective bank accounts.
- In a financial year, the farmer’s family will be eligible to receive 25000 INR cash balance in their respective accounts.
- There will be assistance offered to the landless farmers within this scheme.
- The money given under the KALIA scheme can be utilized to purchase pesticides, sees and fertilizers that aid in farming.
- Any farmer involved in rearing farming or any other such farming that consists of mushroom farming, beekeeping, goat, duck, or hen will be eligible to receive financial help of ₹1250 in their respective bank accounts.
- All disadvantaged agriculture families are eligible to receive ₹10,000 INR assistance every year.
- A personal accident insurance scheme worth ₹200000 INR will be given at ₹12 in which half of the amount will be paid by the government.
- The facility of giving 0% interest loan up to ₹50000 can be given to small and marginal farmers with no land.
How to check the KALIA beneficiary application status online?
Below given is the detailed process on how to check the KALIA Yojana application status online easily.
- To begin with, you need to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- Once you visit the website, you will be landed on the home page.
- Now tap on the Online grievance application form.
- Wait until the page is loading.
- Now on the given page, tap on the track your application option given right below.
- Provide your given token number.
- Press enter and your application status will be shown on the screen.
How to track the KALIA Yojana Grievance status online?
Follow the given steps to check the grievance status online-
- Browse the official KALIA Scheme website i.e kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
- Now you will be landed on the home page.
- Tap on the Online Grievance application form option.
- Navigate to the track grievance status option.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Press enter and the details will be shown up.
This was all about KALIA Yojana for small and marginal farmers initiated by the government of Orrisa. If you have any questions unanswered, please comment down and let us know.
KALIA Portal: Important Links
|KALIA Beneficiary List||Check Here|
|Guidelines for the scheme||Find Here|
|KALIA Scheme Online Grievance||Apply Here|
|Track KALIA Grievance Application||Track Here|
|Upload Aadhar Card Number/Document for PM-Kisan||Visit Here|
|Complete Your KALIA Yojana e-KYC||Enter Aadhar Number Here|