JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card / Exam Date Notice 2022 Released: Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Rajasthan is recruiting for Technical Helper-III posts in its associate companies Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. Candidates will be selected to fill these posts on the basis of a two-stage examination. The schedule of the first stage Preliminary Exam has now been released on the official website.
As per the Latest Notice, JVVNL Technical Helper Exam will be held from 20th May to 26th May 2022. The exam for 1512 posts will be conducted across 10 districts. A total of 1 Lakh 67 Thousand candidates have applied against this recruitment who will participate in the exam during May 2022.
The admit cards for JVVNL Technical Helper Preliminary Test have also been issued on the official website. Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their registration number and date of birth/password. The link to download JVVNL Technical Helper-III Admit Card has been made available about 10 days before the scheduled date of examination.
A few weeks ago, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of Technical Helper-III Jobs in February 2022. Eligible candidates were able to submit online applications for these posts from 09 February to 28 February 2022.
JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card/Exam Date 2022
|Recruitment Authority||JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd)|
|Number of Vacancies||1512|
|Application Date||February 2022|
|Date of JVVNL Examination||20th May to 26th May|
|JVVNL Admit Cards Availability||Released – Download Here|
A large number of candidates have applied for the Technical Helper-III posts. Eligible candidates will participate in the written examination as per the examination schedule. In the below section, we will discuss the examination scheme for JVVNL Technical Helper-III Preliminary Test and Mains Examination.
JVVNL Technical Helper-III Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- Computer-based common-competitive examination for the post of Technical Helper-III shall be conducted through online mode. The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- The pre-examination will only be for the screening and shortlisting of candidates. There shall be no weightage of marks secured in pre-examination for preparing final merit after the main examination.
- The pre-examination shall consist of objective-type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge. There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
|Subject (General Awareness & Technical Knowledge)||Questions/Marks|
|Elementary Maths & General Science||10|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||35|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and the World||05|
|Technical knowledge and skill based on the syllabus of ITI/NAC in the Trades concerned.||50|
JVVNL Technical Helper-III Mains Examination will be of two parts. The standard and pattern of the paper will be as follows:
|Subject / Parts||Questions/Marks|
|Part A – General Awareness||50|
|Part B – Technical Knowledge/Skill||100|
Candidates are required to produce a photo identity card along with the JVVNL Admit Card 2022 print. In failing to do so candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center. A valid photo ID proof may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter’s ID Card, etc.
Important Steps to download JVVNL Admit Card 2022?
JVVNL Technical Helper Exam Admit Card will consist of essential details including the candidate’s name, photograph, exam roll number, category and exam center name, and timings of the exam.
- Firstly, go to the official website at https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Technical Helper-III Recruitment 2022.
- On the next page, find the link for Technical Helper Call Letter.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check and verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card.
- Print the same for further use.