JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023, Check details of Eligibility Criteria, application fee info, and age limit at jssc.nic.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for Jharkhand Postgraduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2023 for the recruitment of postgraduate trained teachers (PGT). The recruitment authority will be conducting an exam to fill 3120 PGT posts.
In this recruitment drive, there are a total of 3120 vacancies for PGT posts out of which 2855 are under regular vacancies and 265 are backlog vacancies. The notification for recruitment was released on 22nd March 2023. The application link will be active on the official website on 5th April 2023. The candidate should go through the official notification for details information related to recruitment.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Postgraduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination|
|Post Name||Postgraduate Trained Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||3120|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date of Application Submission||4th May 2023|
The candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria details.
The candidate should meet either of the eligibility criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- The Candidate must have a Master’s degree in a related subject with 50% marks from a recognized university for OBC Category and 45% for SC/ ST Category in a recognized university with B.ED.
- Or the candidate must have a Master’s degree in a related subject with 50% with B.A.Ed/B.Sc.ED.
- Or the candidate must have a Master’s degree in a related subject with 55% with 3 yr B.ED/M.ED.
Also, the candidate should have 3 years of TGT teacher experience in a Government school.
The age limit for JSSC PGT Teachers is as shared below. The relaxation in age will be given on the basis of category, the details of the same are present in the official notification.
- Minimum age limit to apply for this post: 21 years
- Maximum age limit to apply for this post: 40 years
The application fee needs to payed via online mode of payment. The application fee for different categories is shared below.
|General Category||Rs 100/-|
|OBC/SC/ST Category||Rs 50/-|
- Application registration start date: 5th April 2023
- Application registration end date: 4th May 2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 6th May 2023
- Application modification interval: 10th May 2023 till 12th May 2023
How to apply for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at jssc.nic.in
- Under the section “Important Links”.
- Click on the “Application Form (Apply)” link.
- The link will direct you to the registration portal.
- The candidate should enter all the details requested in the application form correctly.
- In case of any false information, the application form will be rejected and the candidature will be canceled.
- Once the candidate has completed the application form, they should pay the application fee.
- The candidate should take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Official Notification Brochure for PGT Regular||Download Here|
|Official Notification Brochure for PGT Backlog||Download Here|
|JSSC PGT Application Link 2023||Yet to be activated|