Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for various posts of Industrial Training Officer. Through this notification, the Selection Commission is going to hire eligible candidates for 930 vacancies of mentioned posts.
Through Jharkhand Industrial Training Officer Competitive Examination (JITOCE-2023) Notice the JSSC has invited the online applications from the deserving candidates in online mode only. In this recruitment drive the vacancies are divided on a Regular and Backlog basis. The process of registration for the same will start on 23 June 2023 and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before the last date which is 22nd July 2023.
All other details about JSSC ITO Recruitment such as qualification details, age limit, selection and application process are described on this page. Although the applicants are suggested to go through the official recruitment notification before applying for their online applications.
JSSC Industrial Training Officier Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Industrial Training Officer|
|Recruitment Exam||Jharkhand Industrial Training Officer Competitive Examination (JITOCE)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22 July 2023|
|JSSC Official Webpage||jssc.nic.in|
The vacancies notification is published for different categories of posts. The qualification details for these posts are also different. The applicants must have completed ITI/ NCT/ Degree/ Diploma (Engg) or equivalent in the relative trades as per the vacancies requirements.
The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and the upper age of candidates not be more than 35 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable for this recruitment. The lower age will be calculated as of 01 August 2023 while the upper age will be calculated as of 01 August 2019.
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 50/-
- For all other Candidates: ₹ 100/-
JSSC ITO Vacancy Selection Process
The process of selection for these posts will be done on the basis of a computer-based test. After the process of written examination, the qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of selection which is the Skill Test and then for Interview. In this way, the applicants who will qualify in all phases of selection will be shortlisted for the available vacancies.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23 June 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 22 July 2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 24 July 2023
- Last Date for Upload Documents: 26 July 2023
- Correction Window: 28 to 30 July 2023
How to Apply Online Application For JSSC ITO Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can submit their online application through the official website of JSSC. In order to apply online you can follow the steps given here.
- Open the official website of JSSC at jssc.nic.in
- Then go to the Important Links section and select the option for Application Form.
- Now find the link to JSSC ITO Vacancies.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Complete your registration and fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee and upload your documents.
- Take a printout of your filled application form.