Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a notification for Combined Graduation Level Recruitment. The Selection Commission has released two recruitment notifications, one for regular vacancies and the other for backlog vacancies. In this recruitment drive, out of 2025 vacancies, 2017 vacancies are for regular posts and 08 are backlog vacancies.
This is a great opportunity for aspirants who have completed their graduation and seeking government jobs in Jharkhand. The candidates can apply for these posts through the official portal of JSSC with the eligibility conditions. The process of registration for these posts will start on 20 June 2023. The Selection Commission will accept the online application till 19 July 2023.
The applicants who are going to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment are suggested to download and read the official recruitment notification before applying for these posts. All essential details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria and application fee etc are given in the below section of this page.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Applications Date||20 June to 19 July 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
The candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies must have completed their Graduation from any recognised college or university before the application date.
The age of applicants should be between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable for this recruitment as per the state govt. recruitment rules. The lower age of candidates will be calculated as of 01 August 2023 while the upper age will be calculated as of 01 August 2023.
The applicants have to pay a certain amount of fee to apply for these posts. Category-wise application fee details are given here-
- ST/ ST Candidates: ₹ 50/-
- All other candidates: ₹ 100/-
JSSC CGL Selection Process
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of a written examination. The commission will conduct only one exam for these posts. The main exam will be divided into three papers and the examination will be conducted in three shifts. The paper will consist of Objective type multiple choice questions and each question for 3 marks and a negative marking of 1 mark is also there. The paper will be in Hindi and English Language except for Language subjects.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20 June 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 19 July 2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 21 July 2023
- Last Date to Upload Documents: 23 July 2023
- Application Correction Window: 25 to 27 July 2023
How to Apply for JSSC CGL Vacancies 2023?
The applicants can submit their applications online through the official portal of JSSC by using the step-by-step guide given below.
- In the first step, open the official website of JSSC at jssc.nic.in
- On the home page, under the important links section find the link for Apply Online.
- Click on this link and select the related recruitment.
- Now complete your registration.
- After the registration, fill up your application form.
- Pay the application fee and upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of your application after submitting it.
|JSSC Official Website||jssc.nic.in|
|JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification (Regular)||Check Here|
|JSSC CGL Backlog Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Application for JSSC CGL Vacancies||Apply Now|