Join Indian Army Recruitment, Latest Indian Army Bharti @joinindianarmy.nic.in – If you are a patriot and want to serve the nation, there is no more significant opportunity than joining the Indian defence forces.
Today we will learn how to apply for Indian army recruitment. So, be ready to be a part of the world’s fifth-largest army with more than 13,50,000 active personnel with 6500 tanks and 18 submarines. So, to assist you in your journey of joining the Indian Army, we will tell you the whole process from notification to applying for posts in the Indian Army.
Indian army issues notification two times in one year for filling up vacancies like GD, Tradesman, Clerk, NA, and officers. Indian Army makes sure that you are physically fit, and then they will allow you to write the written test.
Documents Required for Joining the Indian Army
- The applicant’s certificate of domicile
- Mark sheet for 10th standard and above qualifications.
- The individual’s valid contact information and email address.
- A scanned passport-sized photo of the candidate in a Jpeg file, ranging from 10 to 20 kb.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card.
- If the candidate has an NCC certification, please provide it.
Documents you needed for the Indian Army Portal Registration
- Aadhaar UIDAI card
- PAN card
- Passport size Photographs
- Birth & Caste certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Education Qualification according to notification qualifications
- Permanent house certificate
How to join the Indian Army Portal Login and Registration 2022
In this article, We will guide you on how to register yourself for the Army; we are summarising in few points to make it easier for you:
- The first applicants have to search the Indian army portal joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now find the “New Registration Link.”
- Now fill in the following details like State, which ID card you will use, and your name, Mother’s Name, Phone no, and Email address.
- Now Indian army portal will send you an OTP(one-time-password) to verify that you are using your correct details.
- On the next page, they will ask you to give your details, Educational details, and contact details.
- Next, they will ask you to upload your photo and signature. Your picture should be between 5 KB – 2OKB and your signature will be 5KB – 10KB.
- Fill in your permanent and correspondence address so that the Indian Army will contact you if you get selected.
- And yea, finally, you are done! You have made your account in the Indian Army Portal.
How to login @joinindianarmy.nic.in if you’re already registered?
- Open the Indian army portal, fill in your username and password, and fill in Captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- Read all instructions before filling out the application form online.
- The appropriate screen will show when you hit the proceed button.
- Put your name, father’s name, mother’s name, State, birthdate, and other essential information.
- Once you’ve finished filling out the form, you can save it.
- After setting login and password, you need to login into your profile.
How to recover the password and username of the Indian Army Portal?
- Visit the Indian Army’s login page to get started.
- From the drop-down option, select Forget Username.
- Please input your registration number, and Matriculation/10th Certificates Number if you’ve lost your Id.
- If you have forgotten your password, the lost password option will show.
- Then, along with your Matriculation/10th Certificate No., provide your email account and birthdate. To enrol, you must have a mobile phone number.
- You will acquire a password via your mobile phone call and email if you press the submit.
- Now log in using the new password.
Physical test requirements
- Candidate must run 1.6 km for all categories for the post of GD, Tradesman Clerk/ Nursing assistant, etc.
- Pull-ups – 10 pulls ups you will get “40” Marks
- 09 Pull-ups, you will get “33” Marks
- 8 Pull-ups, you will get “27 “Marks
- With seven pull-ups, you will get “21” Marks
With six pull-ups, you will get 16 marks, and you will fail the test below six.
- GD and tradesman: 166 cms
- Soldiers and NA: 163
- Clerk / SKT : 162
- GD: 163
- Sepoy Pharma: 162
- Chest: 77
- Weight: 48 kgs
For Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, and other northeast areas.
- GD and tradesman: 160 cms
- Technician and NA: 157 cms
- Soldiers Clerk: 160cms
- Chest 77 cms
- Weight: 48 kgs
So, this is all we have for this article. We have given all the information regarding registering and logging into the Indian army login portal for applying for different posts.
It is a lifetime opportunity to represent your nation if you get a chance. Follow these steps one after one, and you will not face any difficulty in filling up the form for the Indian Army.
If you are chosen, you will be required to sign a bond and complete training before being assigned to a specific area. You were wishing you good fortune on your adventure into the Indian Army.