JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification Released at jnu.ac.in. Check Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee for Junior Assistant, and MTS Vacancies in JNU.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University has released online applications for JNU Recruitment for Junior Assistant, MTS, and other various posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for 388 vacancies only on the official website. The last date to submit the online application form is March 10, 2023.
Thus, the aspirants should check the post-wise eligibility criteria and submit the online application form before the last date to participate in the recruitment process. The direct link to apply online and the JNU Notification PDF link is updated on this page.
JNU Recruitment Non-Teaching 2023
|Job Provider||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Name||Multiple Posts|
|Age||40 years/50 years|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||10th Class/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree|
|Selection Process||Written exam and skill test|
Aspirants who are found eligible and whose applications are approved by the officials will only get access to download the admit card in order to appear in the exam. Also, if it is found that the candidates fail to satisfy any of the eligibility criteria, then it will directly lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- Age Limit – The age limit of the test-takers will vary as per the post. As per the official notification, the maximum age limit of the Deputy Registrar will be 50 years and the maximum age limit of other posts shall be 40 years. However, age relaxation is permissible beyond the Upper age limit of the reserved category candidates applying for the post.
- Educational Qualification – The educational qualification of the test-takers will vary as per the post. The candidates should have passed 10th Class/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree from any recognized University in order to be considered eligible for the respective post.
JNU Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 2 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 3 posts
- Senior Assistant: 8 posts
- Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Assistant: 106 posts
- Public Relation Officer: 1 post
- Section Officer: 8 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 79 posts
- Private Secretary: 1 post
- Personal Assistant: 6 posts
- Stenographer: 22 posts
- Research Officer: 2 posts
- Editor Publication: 2 posts
- Curator: 1 post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 post
- Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Semi-Professional Assistant: 8 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Works Assistant: 16 posts
- Engineering Attendant: 22 posts
- Lift Operator: 3 posts
- Cook: 19 posts
- Mess Helper: 49 posts
- Junior Technician (CLAR): 1 post
- Junior Operator: 2 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 2 posts
- Technician A (USIC): 1 post
- Senior System Analyst: 1 post
- System Analyst: 2 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 2 posts
- Computer Operator: 1 post
- Technical Assistant: 1 post
- Laboratory Attendant: 2 posts
- Staff Nurse: 1 post
- Sports Assistant: 1 post
- Assistant Manager (Guest House): 1 post
- Cartographic Assistant: 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Translator Officer: 1 post
The JNU Selection Process consists of two stages, namely
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
The candidates can pay the application fees online by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI to complete the JNU application form. The post-wise applications fees are as follows:
Posts of Group ‘A’
- UR/EWS/OBC – ₹1,500/-
- SC/ST/Women – ₹1,000/-
- PWD – NIL
Posts of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’
- UR/EWS/OBC – ₹1,000/-
- SC/ST/Women – ₹600/-
- PWD – NIL
- Online Submission of Application Form – 18 February 2023
- Last Date to Submit Application Form – 10 March 2023
- Corrections in Application Form – 11-12 March 2023
How to Apply Online for JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official JNU website.
- On the homepage, click on JNU Recruitment Application 2023 for Non-Teaching Post.
- Register yourself with the asked details.
- Log in with the credentials and fill out the entire application form.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the prescribed fees.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download or take the printout of the application form for future use.