JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022. Jammu Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern. J&K Panchayat Secretary Written Exam Date Notice Soon @ jkssb.nic.in.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board will hold an open competitive examination for the recruitment of the Panchayat Secretary. The written exam date for the said post has not been confirmed yet. The recruitment board will release the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card at least 10-15 days before the final exam date.
A recruitment notification regarding the fulfilment of the Panchayat Secretary was made public by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board in June 2022. The recruitment authority received the application forms till 6th July 2022. A total of 1395 vacant posts are to be filled using this job drive.
Applicants who have submitted online applications for J&K Panchayat Secretary can download the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 online using the official website of the exam conducting authority. Candidates need to download and print the admit card in order to appear for the exam.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
|Recruiter||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Department Name||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Job Profile||Panchayat Secretary|
|Advt. Number||03 of 2022|
|JKSSB Panchyat Secretary Exam Date||to be announced|
|JKSSB Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
The applicants will need to download the J&K Panchyat Secretary Admit Card by visiting the official portal which is jkssb.nic.in. The recruitment authority will not send the admit card by post. Therefore, aspirants are advised to obtain Admit Card/ Call Letter online using their registration number and date of birth.
JKSSB Panchyat Secretary Exam Date
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has not announced the Panchyat Secretary examination schedule officially. The exam date will soon be published via the officials. It is expected that the written exam might take place in October or November 2022.
We will make an update here as and when the examination schedule is finalized by the selection board. Keep checking our website regularly for updates and information on the JKSSB Panchyat Secretary Exam Date. A dedicated link for exam notice and admit card will be added to this webpage.
JKSSB Panchyat Secretary Exam Pattern
- During the examination, you will only be asked objective types of questions.
- The applicants will have 1 hour and 20 minutes to respond to a total of 100 questions.
- The only language that will be used during the test is English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 that is applied for attempting answers that are incorrect.
- Each right answer will be rewarded as 01 mark.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer||25|
|General Knowledge(especially related to Jammu Kashmir)||20|
How to download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the JKSSB website at jkssb.nic.in and look for a link for “Panchayat Secretary admit card.“
- Now enter the required details such as registration number and birthdate.
- Verify the details before hitting the submit button.
- After that, you will need to type in the six-digit captcha code that is displayed on the image.
- Finally, review the information on your hall ticket, then print a copy on A4 sheet.
- Official Website – jkssb.nic.in
- JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 – Download Here