ITBP Notification 2022 for ASI Recruitment. Apply online applications at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in website.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a notification for the vacant posts of Assistant Sub Inspector. The ITBPF officials have invited the application from the desirable and eligible candidates, through this notification. The process of submitting the forms will be done only through the official website.
The aspirants who are looking for ITBP Vacancies can submit their online application for this recruitment drive. The registration process for the same commenced on 8th June 2022. The applicants can apply for ITBP ASI Jobs on or before 7th July. No applications will be accepted after the last date.
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force which is working Under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India is going to fill up the 38 vacant posts of Assistant Sub Inspector. In this recruitment drive, 19 vacant posts are reserved for ASI (Stenographer) Male, 02 vacancies are for ASI (Stenographer) Female under Direct Entry and 17 vacancies are for ASI (Stenographer) under Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
ITBP ASI Recruitment Notification 2022
|Department Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Starting Date of Applications||8th June 2022|
|Last Date of Applications||7th July 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
- The candidates should have completed their 10+2 from any recognized board to apply for this job.
- Dictation – 10 minutes @ 80 words per minutes
- Transcription- 50 minutes in English or 64 minutes in Hindi on Computer.
- For Direct Entry, the minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age is not more than 25 years as on 01-01-2022.
- For LDCE candidates up to 35 years as on 01-01-2022 can apply.
The age relaxation for reserved categories is applicable as per govt rules. You can check the official notification for more details.
- For UR, OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For other candidates: Nil
The process of selection for this recruitment will be done on the basis of Written tests, Skill tests and Physical tests. The candidates who will qualify in all these selection phases will be selected for the respective positions.
How to Apply Online for ITBPF ASI Jobs 2022?
As we mentioned above the application process will be done in online mode only. You have to visit the official portal of the department to submit your application form. You can follow the detailed guide given below to submit your application form.
- First, visit the official portal of ITBP i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Then click on the link for new registration.
- Now complete your registration process.
- Then log in with your details and select the post you are applying for.
- Now fill up your application form.
- Upload your document and pay the application fee.
- After submitting the application take a printout of it.
|Oficial Website||Check Here|
|ITBP ASI Recruitment Notification PDF||Check Here|
|Apply Online for ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector||Apply Now|