Indian Space Research Organisation is going to hire deserving candidates for the vacant posts of Scientist/ Engineer. The recruitment notification for the mentioned posts is published on 04 May 2023. Through this notification, ISRO invited applications for 65 vacancies of mentioned posts.
Interested candidates who are seeking Job opportunities in ISRO can submit their applications for these posts. The process of submitting applications for ISRO Scientist Recruitment will be done online through the official portal of the Indian Space Research Organisation.
All the applicants are suggested to read out the official recruitment notification before submitting their online applications. Other essential details about these vacancies such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details are given below.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Post Name||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Application Date||04 May to 24 May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Name of Post||Available Vacancies|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil)||39|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)||14|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)||09|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture)||01|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – Autonomous Body – PRL||01|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – Autonomous Body – PRL||01|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
This recruitment notification is published for various categories of posts. The criteria for eligibility will be different for different posts. The applicants can check the eligibility details given here-
- Scientist/Engineer (Architecture): The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with an aggregate minimum of 65% or a CGPA of 6.84/10 for a recognized university.
- Other Posts: The applicants must have done B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in the respective trades with a minimum of 65% marks.
Note- The candidates who are going to complete above mentioned course in the academic session 2022-23 are also eligible for these posts.
The age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 24 May 2023. Age relaxation for ExSM and PwPD candidates is applicable as per the rules.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Selection Process
Indian Space Research Organisation will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of a written exam and interview. First, the officials will conduct the written test for the same. After this examination, the candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for the next phase which is the personal interview.
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- to apply for these posts. If any candidates want to apply for two or more posts then they have to pay the application fee for each post.
- Starting Date of Registration: 04 May 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 24 May 2023
How to apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can submit their online applications through the official portal of ISRO. They can follow the step-wise instructions given here to submit their applications.
- Open the official website of ISRO i.e. isro.gov.in
- Then go to the career option.
- Now select the respective advertisement notification.
- Click on Apply Online Application.
- Complete your registration and fill up your application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your applications.
- Official Website of ISRO: isro.gov.in
- ISRO Recruitment Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online Applications: Apply Now