Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) published a vacancy notification Advt No. ISRO: ICRB:02(A-JPA): 2022 for the post of Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Divisional Clerk, and Stenographer posts on 20 December 2022. Online applications were received from 20 December 2022 to 09 January 2023. A large number of candidates applied for the ISRO ICRB Recruitment through the official website of the organization at www.isro.gov.in
ISRO is going to conduct a written exam for the mentioned posts. A total of 526 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. The tentative date for the examination is released by the officials. The examination is likely to be scheduled on 13 August 2023. Written tests will be conducted at 11 venues i.e. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
ISRO ICRB Assistant Call Letters for the written exam to be conducted will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of the candidates. No hard copies will be provided to the candidates. However, ISRO reserves the right to cancel or change the written test venue and reallot the candidates to any other centre.
ISRO Assistant, UDC & JPA Call Letter 2023
|Department||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Divisional Clerk, and Stenographer posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||526|
|Exam Date||13 August 2023|
|Admit Card||one week before the exam|
Candidates will get their ISRO ICRB Assistant Hall Tickets one week before the examination date. Candidates must check the examination pattern before going to the exam venue. With the help of the exam pattern and also the scheme of the examination, candidates get a brief idea about the written exam.
ISRO ICRB Assistant Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
- ISRO will conduct a single objective-type paper with a duration of 120 minutes.
- The exam will include a total of 200 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is also a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- The qualifying marks are also decided for candidates belonging to different categories. For Unreserved categories, 50% marks and for reserved categories 45% marks are compulsory to obtain to qualify for the written exam.
There will be a common examination for the post of Assistant & UDC and a different examination for other posts. You can check here the examination pattern which is the same for every post only the level of the exam will be different-
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50|
Only the candidates qualified for the written exam will be issued call letters for skill tests.
How to download ISRO ICRB Assistant Admit Card?
Candidates will be provided ISRO ICRB Assistant Hall Tickets on their registered e-mail ID. In case, you did not receive your hall ticket you can also download it from the official website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @www.isro.gov.in
- Scroll down and select the Careers section from the home page.
- Select the link given for Advt No. ISRO:ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022
- Search for the link to access ISRO ICRB Assistant Hall Tickets.
- Enter the required details and download your admit card.
- Take a printout for further reference.