Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Appy Online. Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Notification PDF Download. Indian Navy Tradesman Salary.
The Indian Navy is currently accepting applications for 112 Tradesman Mate jobs that are available in a variety of units within the Headquarters of the Andaman and Nicobar Command. The application period will close on September 6th, 2022. Candidates who are interested can submit their applications on the official website, which is erecruitment.andaman.gov.in
The position in question is restricted to applicants from India only. The date when online applications will no longer be accepted is the date that will be most significant when calculating the age restriction.
Aspirants who are successful in this process will be required to work in a variety of departments, subunits, and units that fall under the authority of the Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command.
In addition to the base pay, employees are eligible for a variety of additional bonuses and benefits through their place of employment. Before submitting an online application, potential applicants are strongly encouraged to first confirm their qualifications by reviewing the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Eligibility.
Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2022
|Job Profile||Tradesman Mate|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Salary||₹18000 – 56900/-|
|Indian Navy Last Date to Apply||06 September 2022|
An applicant must have obtained their high school (1oth) diploma from a board or institution that is recognised in order to apply for these positions. They should have at least 1 year of experience working in a hospital with 100 beds.
To be considered for the position, aspirants must demonstrate that they are between the ages of 18 and 25. There is, however, an exemption from the age requirement for people who belong to certain groups (such as SC/ST, OBC, ex-servicemen, government employees, etc.).
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary
The recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission were used to establish the pay scale. The minimum wage for level 1 of the pay band is INR 18,000, while the gross compensation is often somewhere around INR 25,000. Their grade salary is equal to 1,800 Indian rupees. In addition to this, they are eligible for a variety of benefits.
The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate will have deductions made to their in-hand wage in accordance with the norms and regulations established by the 7th Pay Commission. There are additional privileges and advantages that come along with the work post, in addition to the compensation that is provided.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Selection Process
- Screening: In the event that the number of applications is significantly higher than the number of positions available, the Indian Navy is able to choose candidates for further consideration based on the marks they received in the Matriculation Examination.
- Written Test: The candidates who have been shortlisted (if this has been done), are then eligible to take the written exam, which will only be held in Port Blair.
- Merit List: The examination scores that the candidates attained will be taken into consideration when making our final decision.
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2022 – Important Dates
The Indian Navy Tradesman application form must be submitted before the deadline, which is September 6th, 2022. Only candidates who were born in India are eligible to apply for the position.
The date when online applications will no longer be accepted is the date that will be most significant when calculating the age restriction.
How to fill Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2022?
- You may learn more about the Indian Navy by checking out their official websites at andaman.gov.in.
- After that, select the option to “Apply Online.”
- To apply for the position of Tradesman Mate at Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command, click on the recruitment button.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to read and save a copy of the online information guidelines that contain instructions for filling out the online application form before beginning to fill out the online application form.