Join Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Indian Navy SSR/AA Vacancies: Indian Navy provides job opportunities every year. They advertise for the recruitment of SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit), AA (Artificer Apprentices), MR (Matric Recruit), Musician, Sports entry twice a year. The advertisement notifications are published in all leading National and Region Newspapers to invite applications from all places of India for joining the Indian Navy.
Soon, the Indian Navy will release notification to invite applications for the posts of SSR and AA posts. Through this page, you will learn about the Indian Navy SSR and AA Selection Process, Salary, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other details. Now, we are providing brief information about the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Advertisement. So that you can make up your mind about joining the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Sailor (SSR/AA) Recruitment Notification 2022 Apply Online Form
|Jobs||SSR i.e. Senior Secondary Recruit and AA i.e. Artificer Apprentice|
|Application Process||March-April 2022(Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written test and Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification|
|Place of Job||anywhere in the Indian Navy|
In this section, You will learn about the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSR Vacancy 2022. So, check the details carefully.
- For SSR: Applicant must have passed 12th Class with Maths and Physics as subjects as one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- For AA: Applicant must have passed 12th class with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board Maths and Physics as subjects as one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science. with
The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 21 years. Candidates should be born between 1st August 2002 to 31st July 2005 (Both dates are inclusive). Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
There is no application fee for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022. The application process is absolutely free of cost for all category candidates.
Indian Navy Selection Process and Sailor Exam Pattern
- First of all, applicants will be invited for the Written Test and Physical Fitness Test.
- In the written test, Objective type questions will be asked from the topics like English, Science, Maths, and General Knowledge. The duration of the exam will be one hour.
- In the Physical Fitness Test, students need to complete the 1.6 Km Running in 7 minutes, 20 Squats, and 10 Push-ups.
- After that, on the basis of performance in written tests and physical tests, a merit list will be released and selected candidates will be called for Medical Fitness Test and Document Verification.
Apply online for the Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2022
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. joinindianarmy.gov.in
- First of all, complete the Registration Process using your Registered E-mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Now, Click Apply Online for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022.
- Here, fill out the complete application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like a Photo of the applicant, and original certificates of Class 10 and Class 12, Domicile Certificate, NCC (If held).
- In the end, submit the form and take a printout of this application form for future use.
|Download Indian Navy Sailor Notification||available soon|
|Apply Online for Indian Navy Application Form||available soon|