Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023, ICG Recruitment Notification 2023, Check registration process, and eligibility criteria, and apply online at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published a notification of the recruitment, for the posts of Navik (General Duty) & Navik (Domestic). The registration process will be performed online. For candidates who want to make their carrier in the defence field, this is the right opportunity for them.
As per the recruitment notification, a total of 255 vacancies are to be fulfilled using this job drive. Candidates will be able to apply online from 06 February 2023. The last date for online registration is 16 February 2023.
Before applying for the Navik (General Duty) & Navik (Domestic) posts, aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification added in the later section of this article. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. Once the registration process is over the India Coast Guard will call the applicants for the written exam.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Notification 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (GD and DB)|
|Number of Vacancies||255 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last date of application submission||16th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- For Navik GD: Candidates who have passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics as subjects from any recognized educational board are eligible to apply online for the Vavik GD vacancies.
- For Navik DB: Aspirants who have passed Class 10 from any recognized educational board can apply for Navik DB posts.
As of 01-01-2023, the minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years, and the upper age limit is 22 years. Age relaxation is also provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- General / Other Backward Classes Category – ₹300/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Category – ₹0/-
- Written test
- Physical fitness test
- Start date of online registration – 06th February 2023
- Last date of online registration – 16th February 2023
Steps to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official site of the Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Click on the Assistant Commandant posts link available on the home page.
- For registration, the candidate should enter all the relevant personal, professional and educational qualifications.
- Upload the supporting documents like digital photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- On submissions, enrollment numbers will be generated.
- Candidate should take a printout of the same and save it for future reference.
|ICG Recruitment Notification 2023||Download Here|
|ICG Navik Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|