Heart Touching Speech on Independence Day in Hindi, Independence Day 2022 Speech in English for Students, 2-minute speech on Independence Day.
On August 15, 2022, India would celebrate the anniversary of its independence for the 75th time. The Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav is going to be celebrated at a large number of schools and institutions with a variety of presentations and talks.
In the event that you, too, are planning to deliver a speech in honour of the 75th anniversary of the nation’s independence, the following is a selection of suggestions and quotes for use in an English-language address. These quotes come from renowned politicians, philosophers, freedom fighters, and other figures.
The content of a speech, as well as the length of the content, is the most significant aspect of the speech. A powerful speech will include an arresting introduction, an interesting body, and an ending that is both thought-provoking and significant.
When preparing a speech for Independence Day, one may choose to use quotations from a variety of people, including leaders, thinkers, philosophers, and others. The following are some quotations that might be suitable for use in the speech.
Independence Day Speech 2022
In addition to quotes, couplets from Hindi or Urdu can be added to the beginning or finish of a speech, particularly an English speech, in order to make those parts more impactful.
A translation would be necessary if it were used at the beginning of the sentence. However, the translation should be avoided when it comes to being employed in the conclusion because doing so would remove the resonance character. A couplet from poetry written in any Indian language, not just Hindi or Urdu, can be used. This includes the other Indian languages.
The success of the speech can be attributed, not only to the material that is presented but also to the manner in which it is presented.
The person who gives the speech on Independence Day needs to be able to control the passion they feel when speaking about the sacrifices made by independence warriors, also known as martyrs. It should be full of zeal, yet contain some sombre parts, and it should have just the perfect amount of tenacity.
Independence Day Speech Hindi
मित्रों, यह दिन हमें उन वीर स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों द्वारा दिए गए बलिदानों की याद दिलाने का भी कार्य करता है जिन्होंने अपने लक्ष्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए महत्वपूर्ण व्यक्तिगत बलिदान देकर भारत माता को मुक्ति दिलाई। मैं इस अवसर का उपयोग उन सभी स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों को श्रद्धांजलि देने के लिए करना चाहता हूं जिनका निधन हो गया है ताकि हम एक स्वतंत्र भारत में रह सकें और उनके श्रम का फल भोग सकें।
इस विशेष अवसर पर विभिन्न स्थानों पर चर्चा और सांस्कृतिक कार्यक्रमों का आयोजन किया जाएगा। इस बात पर चर्चा है कि देश अपनी आजादी के बाद से कितनी दूर आ गया है, क्या खोया है और क्या हासिल किया है, देश के सामने आने वाली चुनौतियाँ और भविष्य में आने वाली कठिनाइयाँ।
प्रिय मित्रों, इस विशेष दिन पर राष्ट्र के विकास के साथ-साथ उसके नागरिकों की सुरक्षा में योगदान देने का संकल्प लेना चाहिए। हमें अपने दैनिक जीवन में गांधी जी द्वारा सिखाए गए अहिंसक और सच्चे मूल्यों के अनुसार जीना चाहिए। भारतीय संविधान में उल्लिखित प्रावधानों के अनुसार कार्य करना सुनिश्चित करें; ऐसा करने से देश का मान बढ़ेगा।
स्वतंत्रता दिवस के इस खुशी के मौके पर मैं आप सभी को शुभकामनाएं देना चाहता हूं। जय हिंद जय भारत
Independence Day 2022 Speech in English for Students
The celebration of India’s independence on August 15 is the nation’s most important event honouring democracy. On August 15, we won our independence from British rule, and on the same day, we elected Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru as our first Prime Minister. Since that day, we have celebrated Independence Day annually on August 15.
This is not only to celebrate our independence from the invaders who ruled the country for two hundred years, but also to celebrate the right of every Indian to live freely and enjoy all of the other constitutional rights that shine gloriously in the Constitution of India. This is not just to mark our independence from the invaders who ruled the country for two hundred years.
Independence Day is the day on which we commemorate India’s vast cultural landscape and the 121 languages and 270 mother tongues that make up the country’s population. India is a diversified country with 28 states, more than 121 languages, and 270 mother tongues.
2-minute speech on Independence Day
- On August 15, 1947, India was freed from British rule and declared its independence. Prior to its independence, India was a British colony during that time, our people endured a great deal of suffering and laid down their lives for their country.
- People who were born in India after it achieved its freedom should experience a sense of pride because they had the good fortune to be born in a free India. As a result, people are obligated to recognise the sacrifice made by our freedom fighters.
- After achieving independence, we were able to have our fundamental rights recognised in our own constitution, which we received.
Every one of us ought to be pleased with our heritage as Indians and grateful for the opportunity to have been born in the nation of an independent India.
- Between the years 1857 and 1947, history has recorded a number of significant revolutions, as well as the sacrifices made by our great leaders and freedom fighters.
- It is important that we do not forget the sacrifices made by all of the freedom fighters, including Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Sekhar Azad, and millions of others whose names are not even recognised but who battled to make India free from the colonial control of the Britishers.
- Remembering the nonviolence philosophy of freedom fighters like Gandhiji and incorporating it into our own lives is something that should be a priority for all of us.
- On this momentous event, which is the celebration of Independence Day, the national flag is unfurled, and the people of the country sing the national anthem.
15th August Speech – FAQs
Hello Everyone, In honour of Independence Day, I would want to take this opportunity to give a speech. Today, we celebrate the 72nd anniversary of our nation’s independence, a day on which we should feel happy to be citizens of an independent nation in which we are free to speak our minds and live our lives in the manner of our choosing.
On August 15, 2022, India will be commemorating the occasion of its 75th Independence Day.
It is a day to remember the sacrifice of the millions of freedom fighters who fought bravely against the Britishers, not only to reclaim their land back but also to fight the oppression, the elitism, the sheer cruelty of their rule, and the various rights to debilitate Indian citizens introduced by the British Raj. This day is observed annually on August 15th.
During this meeting, Jawaharlal Nehru gave the speech “Tryst with Destiny,” in which he declared India’s independence from British rule.