IKDRC Recruitment 2023 Check Staff Nurse, Clerk, and other posts vacancies details, eligibility criteria, and application process at ikdrc-its.org
Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre Ahmedabad is going to recruit eligible candidates for the various vacant position. The recruitment notifications are published for Staff Nurses, Laboratory Assistants, Head Clerk, Jr. Clerk, and other posts. Through these notifications, the department has invited applications for 1156 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts.
The process of registration for these posts will be done in online mode only through the official website of IKDRC. The applications submitted in another mode or after the last date of registration will not be accepted by the department.
The registration part for this recruitment started on 15 April 2023. The candidates who are eligible for these vacancies can submit their online applications on or before the last date of registration which is 16 May 2023. The applicants are suggested to go through the official recruitment notification before applying for these posts.
IKDRC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruiter||Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre Ahmedabad|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Clerk, Accountant and other posts|
|Last Date||16 May 2023|
The IKDRC has published six recruitment notifications for various vacant posts as mentioned above. The eligibility criteria and process of selection for all these posts are different. The applicants are strongly advised to download and read the official notification for post-wise qualification details, and other information. The candidates can directly visit the official website or use the direct link given on this page to download the official recruitment notification.
IKDRC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
IKDRC Recruitment eligibility criteria for Staff Nurse Vacancies are given here.
- The candidates should have completed B.Sc (Nursing) from any recognized institution. Or a Diploma in GNM.
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications.
- The candidates also have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both Languages.
- Lower Age: 18 Years
- Upper Age: 40 Years
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- to apply for this recruitment.
- Publishing Date of Notification: 12 April 2023
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 15 April 2023
- Last Date of Online Registration: 16 May 2023
How to Apply Online Applications for IKDRC Recruitment 2023?
The candidates who are interested in this recruitment can submit their online application for these posts through the official website of the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre Ahmedabad. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to submit their online application.
- Open the official website of IKDRC i.e. ikdrc-its.org
- Then go to the career option given in the main menu.
- Now select the respective post you want to apply for and click on the apply link.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on Register now and complete your registration.
- Now fill up your application form.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the filled application form after submitting it.
|IKDRC Recruitment Notification (for all posts)||Check Here|
|Apply Online Applications||Apply Now|