IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Submit Online Applications for IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Posts, Download IITK Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification PDF at iitk.ac.in.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has invited online applications for the post of Junior Assistant. The candidates may submit online applications for the 119 posts of JA from 10 October onwards. Before Applying the candidate are advised to download and read the IITK JA Vacancy Notification PDF from the official website.
A details advertisement is available on the website of the organisation about the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Application Fee. All those candidates who are eligible and interested in the Junior Assistant job should move forward and apply for the advertised vacancies.
IITK Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Total Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Last Date to Register||09.11.2022|
- Required – The candidates should have a Graduation Degree with Basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Desirable – The candidates should have a Graduation Degree will 50% marks and 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 32 Years
- The crucial date for Age Calculation – 09 November 2022
- The candidates will get age relaxation as per the rules of the Government of India.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/PwD and Female Candidates – No Fee
- The candidates may use Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card to pay the application fee.
- Written Examination
- Job-Oriented Practical Test
- Document Verification
|First Date to Register Online||10 October 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||09 November 2022|
Instructions to submit online applications for IITK Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment page of IITK at oag.iitk.ac.in.
- Then you will find an “Apply Online” link there.
- Open that link and enter the basic details of the applicant.
- The candidates need to enter their educational details on the next page.
- Now upload the required documents.
- After that, the applicants have to pay the online application fee.
- Then recheck your application and submit it.
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Apply Online Link||Visit here|