IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023, Check details of Eligibility criteria, age limit, and application fee at recruitment.nta.nic.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), has invited applications for the non-teaching post of Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT). The recruitment authority has released the official notification for the recruitment drive for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist. The selection test for this recruitment will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The officials have started the online registration process for IGNOU JAT recruitment from 22nd March 2023 and the registration window will remain open till 20th April 2023. The date of examination is yet to be shared by the authority on their official website. The eligible candidates must apply for the vacancies through the link mentioned at the end of this article.
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist|
|Examination Agency||National Testing Agency|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Pay Matrix||Level 2 of 7th CPC ( Rs 19900- 63200/-)|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date of Application Submission||20th April 2023|
IGNOU Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must satisfy either of the below criteria and should have a certificate to prove the same.:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January, 1962 to permanently settle in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- The candidate must be an undergraduate (12th class pass) from a recognized Board as on 20th April 2023.
- The candidate must have a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 20th April 2023 with age relaxation as applicable. For details related to age relaxation, the candidate should go through the official notification the link is shared at the end of the article.
The candidates may remit the examination fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The examination fee for different categories is shared below.
- Online application submission start date: 22nd March 2023
- Online application submission end date: 20th April 2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20th April 2023
- Online application modification interval: 21st April 2023 till 22nd April 2023
Note: The Candidate must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are correct (which cannot be changed later) as communication-related to the exam may be sent by NTA through e-mail or SMS.
How to apply for IGNOUS JAT Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the section “Recruitment Portal”.
- Click on the link “IGNOU Recruitment Examination – 2023 for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)New” for registration.
- The link will direct you to the registration portal.
- The candidate should fill in all the details requested in the application form correctly.
- Update the choice of examination centers.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Once the candidate has completed the application form, they should pay the application fee if applicable.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. In case a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- The candidate should take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
|Official Notification for IGNOUS JAT Recruitment 2023||View Here|
|Information Brochure for IGNOUS JAT Recruitment 2023||View Here|
|IGNOUS JAT Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|