Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the most popular universities in India. IGNOU will provide open education/ distance education to students under various courses. Every year lakhs of students have enrolled in different programmes offered by IGNOU.
The students have to go through various processes such as registration, assignment submission, examination etc to complete the program they have applied for. In this post, we will provide a detailed guide about IGNOU Assignment Submission. All important details such as Downloading Assignment, Assignment Submission, Status and Marks are provided here.
After enrolling in any course, the students have to submit the Assignment for that course. The assignment should be handwritten by the students and you have to submit it to the officials through the pointed examination centre. On the basis of the IGNOU Assignment, the students will be awarded assignment marks.
IGNOU Assignment 2023 – Status, Submission Deadline
|Name of University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Course Name||UG, PG, PhD & Others|
The students will be allowed to participate in the course examination only after the submission of the Assignment. If any student is failed to submit the assignment on time then his/her hall ticket will not be issued by the officials.
How to Download IGNOU Assignment
The students who have completed their registration for Admission Programme can download the IGNOU Assignment through the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University. You can follow the instruction given here in order to download IGNOU Assignment.
- Open the official Website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Then click on the “Download” link.
- After that a new page will be opened, now select the option for “Assignment”.
- In the next step, select the programme you have enrolled for.
- Now select the course and download the assignment by selecting your examination year.
IGNOU Assignment Submission
After downloading the IGNOU Assignment, you have to write it on assignment papers. The students are advised to follow the official guideline in order to complete their assignments.
- The assignment should be handwritten by the students themselves.
- Keep the writing neat and clean.
- Write down the required details on the first page i.e. Name & Enrolment number of student, Subject Name, Course Name etc.
The candidates have to complete and submit the IGNOU Assignment before the submission deadline. After completing the Assignment, you have to submit it to your examination centre. In order to submit the assignment students have to visit the allotted examination centre and submit it by hand on the given date and time. The students can contact the officials for any query related to the assignment submission.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status?
The students can check the IGNOU Assignment Status online through the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University. Follow the following guideline to check your assignment status.
- Visit the official website.
- Then go to the student’s zone and select the results option.
- Now select the link for assignment status.
- Enter your enrollment number and select the course.
- Submit it and your Assignment status will be displayed on your screen.
IGNOUR Assignment Status – Check Here