Download IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card, and Check Air Force Exam Date, Exam Centre Name, City, and Exam Time at agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
The Indian Air Force has released a notification about the exam date and exam centre for candidates who have applied for the Agniveer Vayu Vayu Recruitment. The candidates will also get their IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card from the official website as well. The candidates will need their login information to access the details about their exam date and city.
Aspirants are advised to check their exam dates and exam centres’ names by visiting the official website for the Agnipath Vayu recruitment. The candidates are advised to keep their preparation going as the board has declared the exam date.
The registration process for Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu has been completed from 17th March to 31st March 2023. Now the next phase of this recruitment is the written test which is likely to be scheduled for 20 May 2023 onwards.
The candidates will need their Email ID and Password to login into the website and access the exam details & other documents. The IAF Agniveer Vayu Hall Ticket 2023 will be made available 24 to 48 hours prior to the exam date by the exam authority.
Air Force Agnipath Vayu Admit Card 2023
|Name of Recruiter||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total Vacant Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||20 May onwards|
|Air Force Agniveer Vayu Admit Card Status||available soon|
All those candidates who are going to appear in the examination will need to carry a coloured print of the IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card to the exam centre. Also, candidates are advised to read the instructions written on the back of the admit card before visiting the exam centre.
The candidates will also need identity proof and two passport-size photographs. The aspirants may bring Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License etc. as ID proof t the examination hall. All those candidates who will not follow the rules of the examination will not be allowed to sit for the test.
Agniveer Vayu Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in the various phases of the selection process. Aspirants will have to pass all stages of the selection process in order to get selected as Agniveer Vayu in Indian Air Force. Various phases of the selection process are given below:
- Online Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) (Adaptability Test-I and Adaptability Test-II)
- Medical Examination
How to download the IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of the Air Force Agnipath Vayu Recruitment at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Then candidates will see the “Exam Date and name of Exam City for Agniveer Vayuvayu is available in your login” link.
- Open that link and enter the email id and password of your online application.
- Then the exam date and exam city will be shown in front of you.
- Candidates will get the admit card 24 to 48 hours before the exam date.
- So they have to follow the same process to download the IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card.
- After downloading the document please take out a printout of it.
- Carry this print to the exam centre with you.
- Official Website – agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Air Force Agniveer Vayu Admit Card – Check Here