Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 – Check IAF Agneepathvayu Vacancy details, and eligibility criteria and apply online applications at agneepathvayu.cdac.in portal.
Indian Air Force has announced a recruitment notification for Agniveervayu Intake 01/2024 for various posts of Agniveer Vayu. The recruitment process will be done through Agneepath Scheme and the candidates can apply for this recruitment from the official website.
The registration process for Indian Air Force Aginveervayu Recruitment will start on 27 July 2023 and will be completed by 17 August 2023. Candidates who are interested in this job can submit their online applications before the period is over.
All the applicants are suggested to go through the official recruitment notification before applying for this recruitment. Other details about these vacancies such as age limit, educational qualification and selection process etc are given below.
Indian Air Force Vacancy for Agniveervayu 2023
|Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Last Date of Submitting Applications||17 August 2023|
Educational Qualifications for Agniveervayu Recruitment
The candidates should have the minimum educational qualification given below to apply for this vacancy.
- Candidates should have passed the intermediate/12th/ equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with overall 50% marks and 50% marks in English, from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member. OR
- The applicant should have completed a three-year diploma course in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- The applicants should have passed two years of Vocational course with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils that are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational course).
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination in any stream/subject approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Candidates born between 27 June 2003 to 27 December 2006 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment.
Note- In case, candidates clear all the stages of the selection, the upper age limit as on the date of enrolment should be 21st years.
Only unmarried candidates can apply for this recruitment and they shall undertake not to marry during the defined engagement period of four years.
Indian Air Force Selection Process
The process of Selection for Indian Air Force Agniveervayu will be done in three phases which are-
- Online Examination
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
|Height||152.5 cms||152 cms|
|Weight||proportionate to height and age|
|Chest||The chest should be well proportioned with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.|
Note- The minimum height of female candidates belonging to North East or hilly regions of Uttarakhand should be 147 cms while for the Lakshadweep candidates, the minimum height will be 150 cms.
- Starting date of online Registration – 27 July 2023
- Last date of online Registration – 17 August 2023
Candidates should have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- to apply for this recruitment.
How to Apply Online Applications for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can apply for Indian Air Force Jobs through the official portal of Agnipathvayu from 27 July. You can follow the below-given instructions to submit your applications online.
- First, visit the official portal of the authority at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- After that go to the announcement section and find the respective advertisement.
- Now click on the registration link and complete your registration.
- Then fill up your application form.
- In the next step, pay the application fee and upload your documents.
- Now click on submit and take a printout of your application form.