HTET 2022 Notification PDF download – Apply OnlineHTET Application Form for PRT, PGT, and TGT at haryanatet.in website.
Once again the opportunity has knocked on the doors of the youth who aspires to be a teacher in Haryana state. The Board of School Education Haryana has issued the HTET 2022 Notification. The online HTET Registration is already going on.
The detailed instructions, online HTET application link, and the notification PDF are available at haryanatet.in website. The last date to apply for the HTET application form is 27th September 2022. Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted almost every year by the BSEH.
As per the official data, Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on 12 & 13 November 2022. HTET Admit Card will be available from 02 November 2022. Passing this eligibility test is your first step toward becoming a govt teacher in the state. If one did not get the govt. job some reputed private schools also prefer the HTET Certification.
HTET Application Form 2022 HTET Notification
|Exam Name||HTET 2022|
|Full-Form||Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Organizer||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Purpose||Eligibility to become a teacher|
|HTET Application Last Date||27 September 2022|
|HTET Exam Date||12 & 13 November 2022|
|HTET Admit Card Release Date||02 November 2022|
Here we have mentioned the essential details from the HTET 2022 Notification which include the educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, application process, etc. Go through the details and if you see any missing details then let us know using the comment box.
- Level 1 (Class I-V PRT) – 12th Pass (with 50% Marks) OR Graduate + Pass or Appearing in the Final Year of D.Ed/ JBT/ B.El.Ed.
- Level 2 (Class VI-VIII TGT) – Graduate in Concerned Subject + B.Ed OR 12th + B.El.Ed.
- Level 2 (Class IX-XII PGT) – Post Graduate in the Concerned Subject (With 50% Marks) + B.Ed.
|SC and PH Candidate of Haryana Domicile||₹500/-||₹900/-||₹1200/-|
|For all candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||₹1000/-||₹1800/-||₹2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (Including SC and PH)||₹1000/-||₹1800/-||₹2400/-|
- HTET Online Registration Starting Date – 17th September 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 27th September 2022
- HTET Exam Date – 12 & 13 November 2022
- Haryana TET Admit Card Release Date – 02 November 2022
There is no temporal limit on the HTET Certificate validation. The validity of the HTET was increased from 07 years to a lifetime by the Ministry of Education, with the change taking effect back in 2011. If a candidate has passed the HTET within the past 10 years (starting in 2011), they will be eligible to receive a new HTET certificate with lifelong validity. As a result of this decision, more than 2.5 lakh candidates will be eligible for benefits.
Steps to Apply Online for HTET 2022
- Visit the official website that is haryanatet.in.
- Click on the link that says “Registration / Login.”
- To proceed to the following page, click on the link that says “Apply Now.”
- After you have finished reading the HTET registration instructions and have selected the option to “Proceed for registration,” you will be able to fill out the form for the HTET.
- Fill out the HTET 2022 registration form with your personal information.
- The next thing you need to do is log in to your account with the HTET registration number and the password that you just made.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will have the option to upload a scanned version of your photo, signature, and thumbprint.
- After that, you will need to pay the HTET Registration Fee.
- Make sure you print out a copy of the HTET application.
|HTET Notification||Download PDF|
|HTET Online Application Form||Apply Here|