Haryana TGT Recruitment 2022, HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy Notification Out, Submit Online Application Form, Last Date to Apply, Check Detailed Salary Structure at hssc.gov.in.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has finally released a notification for the vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers in the state. A total of 7471 vacant posts have been advertised in this advertisement released by the board. The candidates can submit their application forms through the online web portal.
But before doing so, they must ensure they are eligible for the advertised posts. The candidates who have specialization in English, Home Science, Music, Physical Education, Arts, Sanskrit, Science, and Urdu are eligible to submit the online application form. The selection of suitable candidates will be done on the basis of their marks in the selection process.
The online Application Process for the 7471 Vacancies of TGT has been Delayed by the examination authority. Check Notice for the detailed reasons and causes.
The online application process for the recruitment will be notified soon. So candidates are advised to keep all their documents ready before starting the online application process.
HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy Notice
|Name of Exam Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Last Date to Apply||to be announced|
- Applicants should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/D.El.Ed/B.Ed
- Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject in their 10th or higher classes.
- Must have HTET/STET in order to fill out the online application form.
The candidates should be between 18 to 42 years of age. All other age relaxations will be given to reserved category candidates as per the norm of the Haryana Government.
Pay Scale of Rs.9300‐34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Mewat Cadre Vacancies|
|TGT Home Science||73||06|
|TGT Physical Education||821||246|
|TGT Social Studies (SS)||–||83|
- Written Examination – 95%
- Socio-economic criteria and experience – 05%
- General Male – Rs. 150/-
- General Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Male Candidates Candidates – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Female Candidates Candidates – Rs. 18/-
|First Date to Apply Online||–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–|
|Last Date to submit the application fee||–|
Steps to apply online for the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the HSSC.
- Then Go to the “Recruitments” section of the website.
- After that fill out the registration form and upload the required documents.
- Then click on the “Proceed” button and it will take you to the Fee page.
- Now you can pay the application fee and complete the application form.
- Take out a print of the completed form and keep it safe till the completion of the selection process.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Apply Online||Click here (to be updated)|