HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022, Download HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Vacancies Notification PDF, Check HPSC PGT Apply Online Details at hpsc.gov.in.
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will conduct a recruitment drive for Post Graduate Teachers in the Rest of Haryana (ROH) Cadre and Mewat Cadre. The selection authority has notified 4476 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) vacancies in the Haryana Education Department.
The candidates may start submitting their online application forms for the same from 21 November 2022 onwards. The candidates who have the required qualification are eligible to fill out the online application forms. Applicants will be able to submit the form by 12 December 2022. Candidates will have to use the board’s official website to submit their registration documents.
HPSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2022
|Name of Selection Board||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Cadre Name||Rest of Haryana, Mewat|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12 December 2022|
- Applicants should have passed the Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject with B.Ed from a recognised university or board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject in their 10th or Hindi in their higher classes.
- Valid Certificare of HTET.
The candidates should be between 18 to 42 years of age. Applicants will get the required relaxation in the Upper Age limit as per the reservation laws of the state.
A pay Scale of Rs. 47600- 151100/- will be provided to the selected candidates.
|Subject||Rest of Haryana (ROH) Cadre||Mewat Cadre|
- Written Examination
- Socio-economic criteria and experience
- General Male/Other State – ₹1000/-
- General Female (Haryana Resident)/SC/BC/EWS – ₹250/-
- The candidates may use Online mode to pay their application fee.
|First Date to Apply Online||21 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12 December 2022|
Steps to apply online for the HPSC PGT Teacher Vacancies
- Visit the official website of the HPSC at hpsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the “PGT Recruitment for Rest of Haryana & Mewat Cadre”.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” button given there.
- Then register with the details of the applicant.
- Now upload the required document and pay the online application fee.
- After that take out a printout of the complete application form.