HPSC PGT Admit Card 2023, Haryana PGT Exam Date, HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Written Exam Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme, Syllabus at hpsc.gov.in.
The Haryana Public Service Commission has completed the online application process for the various Post Graduate Teacher vacancies in Mewat Cadre and the Rest of Haryana Cadre. As of now, there is no intimation from the commission about the examination schedule and publication of the Haryana PGT Admit Card.
The candidates will be able to download the admit card/roll number at least 10 to 15 days before the exam date. The candidates will have to use their online application details to download the document. Only eligible candidates will be called to appear in the written examination.
Online applications for the Haryana PGT Selection process were invited from 21 November and 12 December 2022. The board released Advt No: 31 and 32/2022 to accept online applications for the Post Graduate Teachers in Mewat and Rest of Haryana Cadre.
HPSC PGT Admit Card 2023
|Name of Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Cadre Name||Rest of Haryana, Mewat|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Haryana PGT Admit Card||to be released|
As per the examination, notification candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination if they carry all required examination documents. The most important documents which candidates have to carry is Haryana PGT Teacher Admit Card along with ID Proof and recent passport-size photographs.
Haryana PGT Selection Process & Paper Pattern
- The examination will be conducted offline on OMR Sheets.
- The total marks for the written examination will be 150.
- All questions in the examination will be MCQ type.
- A deduction of .25 marks will be performed for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates will get 02 and a half hours to solve the written examination.
|Category||No of Questions|
|From the selected Subject||100|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, General Awareness, General mental ability, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving, Basic numeracy, Data interpretation and the questions related to the History, Geography, Polity, Economy and Culture of Haryana||50|
Steps to download the HPSC PGT Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of the HPSC at hpsc.gov.in.
- Now aspirants will notice a “What’s New” section in the right sidebar of the website.
- Now find a link to the “HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card” and open that link.
- Then enter the login details of the applicant on the next page.
- Submit those details and the document will appear in front of you on your device screen.
- Now you can download it or take out a printout of it.
- Carry a clear print to the examination centre.
- Official Website of HPSC – www.hpsc.gov.in
- HPSC PGT Admit Card – Check Here