Haryana HCS Recruitment 2023. Haryana Public Service Commission Notification Released for Haryana Civil Services. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Application Fee.
Haryana Public Service Commission is looking for young and dynamic candidates for Haryana Civil Services. As per the HPSC PCS Notification released by the recruitment authority candidates will be able to apply online for Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), ‘A’ Class Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development &Panchayat Officer (BDPO), Traffic Manager (TM), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO) and ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar and other A grade vacancies.
The exam is taken to select the candidates for various civil services of Haryana state in various departments on Group A posts. The candidates need to submit an online application form through the official website of HPSC.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
|Authority Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services|
|Post Name||Various Group A positions|
|Application Registration Mode||Online|
|Last date to submit an application form||12 March 2023|
The applications can be submitted from 16 February 2023. The last date of registration is 12 March 2023. As per the Advt No: 11/2023 a total of 95 Grade A vacancies will be recruited through HPSC HCS 2023.
HPSC HCS Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – The candidate must hold a Graduate degree from any of the Universities or possess an equivalent qualification in order to apply for the Haryana Civil Services.
Age Limit – A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 42 years on the 1st of January, 2023. The upper age limit will be relaxable to the reserved categories as per the state government norms.
- Male (Gen/ Other State) – ₹1000/-
- Male/ Female (Others) -₹250/-
- PH/(Haryana) – NIL
- Payment Mode – Online
Haryana HCS Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in various phases i.e. Written Examination and Interview. The written test comprises two successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination – The candidates whose application forms are found valid and correct will be called for the Preliminary Examination. The preliminary test will comprise two papers of 200 marks each.
- Mains Examination – The candidates who qualify for the Prelims Test will be called for the Main Examination. This phase exam will have four papers followed by Personality Test. The HPSC HCS Mains Exam will comprise 600 marks.
- Personality Test – The candidates who manage to pass the Mains Test will be called for Personality Test-viva-voce.
Application Registration Dates
The application registration for HPSC Civil Services Exam will be started on 16 February 2023. Here are the details of application registration and modification.
- Starting date of online application registration – 16 February 2023
- Last date of online application submission – 12 March 2023
- Prelims Exam Date – May 2023 (tentative)
- Mains Exam Date – July/August 2023
How to apply online for Haryana HCS Vacancies 2023
- Visit the official website of HPSC @ hpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, check the Advertisements Section.
- Download the Recruitment Notifications 11/2023.
- Read the notification properly and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the user details and upload the required documents.
- Complete the payment of your application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a valid print of the application form for further use.
|HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|HPSC HCS Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|