HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2022 Notification for Tehsildar, BDO, and Other Posts. HP Administrative Service Online Registration Link.
The announcement for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Exam has been made by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. This exam is also known as HPAS. The candidates awaited one of the state’s most prestigious exams for a very long time.
The deadline to submit an online application for HPAS (HAS) 2022 is July 14, 2022. Aspirants who meet the necessary academic requirements can register online before the deadline at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Below is a comprehensive application guide for HPAS that includes links that can be directly accessed.
After the preliminary exam, a mains exam and personality test are to be hosted. Applicants are advised to submit their online application form before the last date of online registration.
- HPAS – 07 Posts
- Tehsildar – 14 Posts
- Block Development Officer – 05
- Treasury Officer – 03
Himachal Pradesh HPAS Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services|
|State Concerned||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Schedule||17 June to 13 July 2022|
Aspirants must have earned a diploma from a reputable university. Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can still apply, nevertheless.
The applicants should be between the ages of 21 and 35. However, age relaxation is also provided to aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
In the first phase of the recruitment, a preliminary examination is to be conducted. Applicants who will manage to qualify the test will be invited to the mains exam. In the last phase of the selection process, a personality test is to be organized by the recruitment authority.
Steps to Apply Online for HPPSC HPAS 2022
To apply online for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, we’ve included a thorough tutorial and precise links. Before submitting an online application, kindly download and carefully read the advertisement.
- First, launch a web browser and go to hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Click Apply online, followed by Online Application Registration, from the main menu.
- Click New Registration on the following page.
- Complete registration by providing your email address, mobile number, and password.
- After registering, login with your newly established password and email address.
- Enter all necessary information, including your name and educational background.
- Fill out the form, then pay the registration fee.
- Official Website – www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- HPAS Recruitment Notification – Download PDF
- Online Application Form – Apply Here