Gujarat TET Notification, Application Form, Online Application Process Started, Submit Online Applications for Gujarat Primary & Upper Primary Teacher at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat (BSEG) has released the official notification for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET). All aspiring teachers may fill out an online to appear in the TET examination conducted by the state education board across the state.
The primary purpose of the Gujarat TET is to check the eligibility and suitability of candidates for the teacher vacancies in the state. All those candidates who have passed the Teachers Elfiibliy tTEst will be eligible to apply for government teacher jobs in the state.
The candidates may start submitting their online applications from 21 October onwards. The applicants have time to complete their registration till 05 December 2022. The education board has also provided a facility for the late registration process. Through this process, the candidates will be able to submit an online application form from 07 to 12 December by paying the late application fee.
Gujarat TET Online Application 2022
|Name of Education Board||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Test Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05 December 2022|
- The candidates may appear for more than once in the Gujarat TET examination if he wants to improve their TET scores.
- The government has increased the TET certification validity to a Lifetime.
|For Primary Teacher|
|For Upper Primary Teacher|
The candidates should be at least 18 years old to be eligible to submit online applications for the Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test. The upper age limit of candidates is 38 years. There will be a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
- For the Candidates of the General Category – Rs.350/-
- For the Candidates of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH Categories – Rs. 250/-
- Late Application Fee – Rs.200/-
|First Date to Apply for Gujarat TET||21 October 2022|
|Last Date to Appy for Gujarat TET||05 December 2022|
|Apply with Late Fee||07 to 12 December 2022|
Steps to apply online for the Gujarat TET 2022
- Visit the official website of the OJAS Gujarat or Gujarat Education at ojas.gujarat.gov.in and gujarat-education.gov.inrespectively.
- Then you will find a link to go to the Gujarat TET 2022 webpage.
- Now you will find a link to “Apply Online” for the test.
- On the first page, you will have to submit the basic details of the candidate.
- On the second page, you need to add the education details of the candidate.
- After that upload the documents and pay the online application fee.
- Then submit the form and takeout a print of the complete application form.