Gujarat TET Call Letter for Paper 1 and Paper 2, Check Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Date, GSET Paper Pattern, Syllabus at sebexam.org.
The State Education Board, Gujarat is going to organise the Teachers Eligibility Test for the candidates in the state. Paper 1 will be conducted for the Primary Teacher Exam candidates and Paper 2 will be conducted for Upper Primary Exam candidates. Applicants will soon get their GTET Admit Card on the official website of the board.
The last date to apply for the Gujarat TET examination will be 05 December 2022. All those candidates who have submitted valid online application forms will be then called to appear for these tests. Candidates will find all exam-related documents on the official web portal of the education board at sebexam.org.
Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022
|Name of Exam Organiser||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Name of Exam||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|GTET Call Letter||to be released|
The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre without proper documents. The board has mentioned several documents which are necessary to take part in the examination. Candidates are advised to carry the original and photocopy of all these documents to the exam venue.
The most important document is the Guj TET Call Letter which will contain information like exam date, exam name, venue of exam etc. It will also have all the required information about the candidate too.
Apart from admit card, candidates will have to carry an identity card and passport-size photograph to the examination. As proof of identity applicants may carry Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License etc, to the exam centre.
Gujarat TET Paper Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2
- The written examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct response.
- There will be a total of 150 marks candidates may score.
- All questions in the test will be MCQ type.
- There will be no negative markings on the test.
|Subjects||Total questions||Maximum marks|
|Pedagogy & Child Development||30||30|
|General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability an G.K. and awareness)||30||30|
|Applicant’s Subject Specified as opted||60||60|
Steps to download the GSEB TET Call Letter 2022
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Education Board at sebexam.org.
- Then applicants will find all exam-related links on the first page of the website,
- Find the link for the Gujarat TET Call Letter and open that link.
- Now enter the required details and submit those details.
- Then the document will be visible on your device screen.
- Now download it and take out a printout of it.
- Carry the print to the exam centre and appear in the test.