Gujarat Post Office Recruitment, Gujarat Postal Circle Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy Notification Released, Submit Online Applications for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment at dopsportsrecruitment.in.
The Department of Posts, Government of India will recruit candidates for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff. A total of 188 candidates will be recruited after the conclusion of this selection process. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in the 12th class.
The candidates should download the Gujarat Post Office Postman, MTS Recruitment Notification to be sure that they fulfil the required eligibility criteria. The applicants will find the direct link on this webpage to submit their online applications for these vacancies. There will be no written exam for the selection of candidates.
The candidates may start applying for these posts from 23rd October 2022 and the last date to submit online applications will be 22nd November 2022. Applicants may do so at the official website of the board at dopsportsrecruitment.in.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Gujarat Post Office|
|Vacancy Names||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Last Date to Submit Applications||22 November 2022|
The candidate should have passed 10th and 12th classes from a recognised board or university as the minimum qualification required for these vacancies.
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 27 years if they want to submit online applications for the Gujarat Post Office Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and other posts. The crucial date for the calculation of the age of candidates will be 25 November 2022.
Total Posts – 188
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the 10th and 12th Classes. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of their grades in these classes.
The applicants will have to pay a sum of ₹100/- to successfully submit online applications for the recruitment of Gujarat Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, and Sorting Assistant vacancies.
- First Date to Apply Online – 23 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 22 November 2022
Instructions to apply online for the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the DOP Sports Quota at dopsportsrecruitment.in.
- Then the candidates will find the “Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment” link on the homepage of the website.
- Now you need to enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Then the website will redirect you to upload the document required.
- Now you will be asked to pay the online application fee.
- After that check the filled application form and submit it.