Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023. Download Circle-wise Notification. Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak/ BPM vacancies at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Check State Wise India Post Office GDS Vacancy List.
India Post has circulated a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of GDS, BPM, and ABPM. The online registration link for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti activate on 27 January 2023. Candidates who possess the required educational eligibility will be able to submit an online application for the said recruitment using the direct link mentioned in the later section of this article.
Every year Bhartiya Department of Posts conducts this recruitment in order to fill Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies divided into 23 circles. The last date for online registration is 16 February 2023. Interested candidates need to upload the required documents in order to participate in the GDS Bharti.
The online registration fee is ₹100/-. Before applying for the said vacancies make sure that you are entering the correct details because the application fee is non-refundable. Applicants are also advised to read the detailed notification before
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023
|Employer||Department of Post, India|
|Job||Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM, Assistant Branch Postmaster,|
|Qualification||Matric (Class 10) Pass|
|Last Date for GDS 2023||16th February 2023|
|Official Web Portal||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|GDS Selection Procedure||Direct Class 10th Marks based Merit list|
The charges can be paid online via Net banking, ATM Card, or Credit Card.
- For General/OBC/EWS Male Applicants – ₹100
- For all other Applicants – NO fee to be paid.
- Online Application Starting Date – 27 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply – 16 February 2023
- Application Form Correction Dates – 17 February to 19 February.
As of 16 February 2023, The minimum age for General/ Unreserved categories must be 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years. Applicants who belong to the reserved category will get age relation in the upper age limit as shown below:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours (Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- BPM: ₹12,000/-
- ABPM/GDS: ₹10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours (Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
- BPM: ₹14,500/-
- ABPM/Gramin Dak Sevak: ₹12,000/-
The selection of the aspirants will be done purely on the basis of the marks obtained in class 10th.
Steps to Apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 online
Interested aspirants need to follow these steps in order to submit online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
- Visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on the registration button and provide all the required details.
- After providing the details use Apply Online button available on the homepage.
- Log in with the registration number and select the circle for which you are applying.
- Fill out the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in the required size.
- Check all the details and complete the payment of online registration.
|GDS Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here | Circle Wise Vacancy Notification Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Apply Here|