Fino Merchant Login Fino Payment Bank CSP Login 2022: Every year a large number of new players enter the Indian Banking Sector. But all of them are not able to create their brand value among the consumers. Fino Payment Bank has set an example for private banks by catching the trusted consumers of older banks.
Brief About Fino Payment Bank -Fino Payments Bank is the Digital Banking Partner for crores of hardworking Indians. The Fino Bank provides an unmatched banking experience, through its simple products & services that can easily be accessed anytime, anywhere. The bank was established on 4 April 2017. Currently, Fino Bank is working with 724671 banking outlets across the country. Fino Bank is approved by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
In this article, we have covered all the important details regarding the Fino Payment Bank such as login, CSP BC Agent partner Net banking, etc. After reading this article you will be able to use Fino Bank Net Banking.
Fino Payment Bank CSP Login – Fino BC Login
|Bank Name||Fino Payment Bank|
|Services Provided||Savings Account/Current Account/Insurance, etc.|
|Fino Banking Outlets||724671|
|Established on||4 April 2017|
BC Agent Login Fino Payment Bank
The bank has created a dashboard and separate portal for its agents. Various agents i.e. Partner, Merchant, Fino Mitra, and Fino Merchant can use the dedicated website created especially for the agents. For the rest of the users, simple net banking can be used.
Partner.fino payment bank Login
This website is only accessible to merchants. User id or Merchant id can be used as login credentials. Normal users can not use this website. It is dedicated to Fino Payment Bank Merchants.
Fino Payment Bank App Download – Mitra Application
Fino Payments Bank Mitra Application serves as a one-stop solution for its merchants by providing all the banking and payment-related services that include Account opening and management, Debit Card Issuance, Money transfer, and Cash withdrawal. Fino Bank mobile application is available for both platforms android and ios. In order to download the same just follow the link, we inserted here.
Fino Payment Bank Account Opening
Bank offers various types of accounts that are mentioned below. Each account has its own advantages users can go for which they found useful.
- Shubh Savings – It provides various advantages and features to the users and helps to grow their money.
- Pratham Savings Account- Pratham Savings Account is designed to meet all your banking needs without the need to maintain high balances in your account
- Saral Savings Account – Salary Account offers organizations a seamless and suitable way to process the salaries of their employees. Open salary accounts for your employees and lets them enjoy a comprehensive range of services to meet their daily banking requirements.
- Suvidha Account – This account comes pre-loaded with attractive features and benefits to help you access your funds with maximum convenience
- Bhavishya Savings Account – Bhavishya Savings Account brings you great benefits and features to help your child save and grow while saving money from a very early age.
- Jan Savings Account – Jan Savings Account is designed to meet all your banking needs with no commitment to maintain a minimum balance in your account
- Aarambh Savings Account – Fino Payments Bank Aarambh Savings account has been designed to bring affordable banking services to your doorstep.
Fino Payment Bank Zero Balance Account Opening
Consumers can go for Subh Savings Account if they need a zero balance account and it also provides free cash withdrawals and free SMS alerts. In order to get more details, users are advised to visit the official portal.
Fino Payment Bank Customer Care Number
- Fino Payment Bank Consumer Helpline Number – 022 6868 1414
- In order to open an account send SMS to 7022075566 or one can give a miss call at @7877788977
- Mail Address – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fino Payment Bank Head Office – Mindspace Juinagar, Plot No Gen 2/1/F, Tower 1, 8th Floor, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shirwane, Juinagar, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Fino Payment Bank Current Account Opening
At present mainly two types of current accounts are available.
- Sampann Current Account – Fino Payments Bank Sampann Current Account brings you great benefits and features to help you keep your valuable cash in the current account and use the product to grow your business and prosper.
- Pragati Current Account – Pragati Current account is an ideal low-cost account specially designed to meet your business needs. Avail of our free doorstep banking services to save your time on banking and meet all your banking needs at your doorstep
This portal is created for common users. Before login, make sure that you have activated your Fino Payment Bank Net Banking. In order to log in to this website, a registered mobile number and customer id will be required. Once you successfully complete the registration process an MPIN will be generated. This MPIN is the password for your Fino Net Banking.
If you forgot your Fino MPIN, a new password can be generated for net banking.
Steps to Use Fino Payment Bank Login?
Here are the steps following users can use Fino Bank Internet Banking. If you are still stuck at some point then you can ask your query using the comment section.
- Visit the official website of the Fino Bank Link given Below.
- Then you have to enter the right details.
- Use Fino Bank Merchant id if you are a merchant.
- Enter customer-id if you are a Fino Bank Consumer.
- Now you can enjoy the available services such as money transfers, bank statements, etc.
- You can also check your account balance using net banking.
Fino Payment Bank – FAQs
merchant customer care number – 022-68681234 and the customer care number is – 022 6868 1414.
email@example.com for customers and firstname.lastname@example.org for the merchants.
Fino Payments Bank Limited Mindspace Juinagar, Plot No Gen 2/1/F, Tower 1, 8th Floor, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shirwane, Juinagar, Navi Mumbai – 400 706 Telephone No: +91-022-7104 7000.
Send the SMS to 7022075566 from your registered mobile number.