National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) which is working under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites online applications for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher in Eklavya Model Residential Schools. The EMRS TGT Recruitment notification for these posts has released on 18 July 2023.
Through this notification, the department is going to fill up the 5660 vacant positions of Trained Graduate Teachers. The process of application submission for these posts will be completed through the official website of NESTS. The interested candidates can submit their online application after checking the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
The registration for NESTS TGT Recruitment has started now and the applicants can apply for these posts on or before the last date which is 18 August 2023. The applicants are advised to read out the official ERMS TGT Vacancy notification before submitting their application form.
emrs.tribal.gov.in TGT Vacancy 2023
|Recruiter||National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|Department||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Last Date of Application Submission||18 August 2023|
NESTS EMRS TGT Job Notification has been published to fill up the vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teachers for various subjects. In order to eligibility the applicants must have completed their academic degree in the concerned subjects as per the respected post they are interested to apply for. Although the basic eligibility details for these posts are mentioned below.
EMRS TGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have done 4 years Integrated Degree or Bachelors Honors Degree in the concerned subject. or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in the concerned subject.
- The candidates have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- The applicants must have completed their B.Ed. Degree. (B.Ed. degree not required integrated degree courses)
The maximum age of applicants should not be exceeding 35 Years as of 18/08/2023. There will be a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
The candidates have to pay an application fee of ₹ 1500/- to apply for these posts. There is no application fee for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
EMRS TGT Vacancy Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination. The department will release the examination date after completing the registration process. The examination will be conducted in offline mode only. The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for these available vacancies on the basis of the merit list.
- Date of Notification: 18 July 2023
- Starting Date of Online Application: July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online Applications: 18 August 2023
How to Apply Online Application for EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to visit the official website of EMRS in order to submit their online applications for Trained Graduate Teacher vacancies. Here we provided a simple guide to apply online application for these posts. Follow the steps mentioned below for an easy guide.
- Open the official website of EMRS i.e. emrs.tribal.gov.in
- Then go to the recruitment section given in the main menu.
- After that find the link to Apply for the posts of TGT.
- Now complete your registration first.
- After that fill up your application form carefully.
- Upload your documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form after rechecking it.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
|EMRS TGT Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Application for TGT Vacancy||Apply Here|