EMRS PGT, TGT, Principal & Vice Principal Recruitment 2023. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Application Fee at recruitment.nta.nic.in.
While announcing the Union Budget 2023 the central government also announced EMRS Teacher Recruitment. National Test agency will manage the entire recruitment process for EMRS TGT, PGT, Principal & Vice Principal vacancies. As of now we only have the details that were only verbally announced.
Soon the NTA will publish a detailed notification for EMRS Teacher Recruitment. Candidates will be able to apply for the teaching posts only using the official website which is located at recruitment.nta.nic.in. It is expected that the online registration process might be commended in March or April 2023.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Teacer Vacancies Notification
|Job Provider||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Recruitment Authority||National Test Agency|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, Principal & Vice Principal|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Indian Finacial Minister also said that these vacancies are to be fulfilled in the next 03 years and the central government will spend ₹15,000 crores to develop the education infrastructure in the tribal areas.
A total of 38,000 teaching and support staff vacancies are to be fulfilled for 740 Eklavya Model Residential Schools throughout the nation. As per the current data, more than 3.5 students are studying in 740 EMR Schools. Each school has a capacity of 480 students of Class VI to XII.
EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria
As of now, we do not have exact data regarding educational qualifications. We will add the same once the officials released the recruitment notification on the official website.
- PGT – Upper age limit for EMRS PGT Vacancies is 40 years.
- TGT – Upper age limit for EMRS TGT Vacancies is 35 years.
- Vice Principal – Upper age limit for EMRS Vice Principal Vacancies is 45 years.
- Principal – Upper age limit for EMRS Principal Vacancies is 50 years.
Age relation will be provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
EMRS Teaching Recruitment Application Fee
In order to apply for said posts applicants need to pay registration charges. Before applying for teaching recruitment make sure that you are fully eligible for the post because the application fee is non-refundable.
- For Principal & Vice Principal – ₹2000/-
- For TGT & PGT – ₹1500/-
Mode of application fee submission – Online
- Online Registration Starting Date – to be announced soon
- The last date to apply online – is to be announced soon
How to apply online for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website i.e. recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Now, select the link for “Teaching Staff Recruitment”.
- Now complete the registration process first.
- Enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, Mobile No. Email Id. Enter OTP provided on your mobile number or email id.
- After that, enter the address details, Qualification details, and other required details.
- Upload the current passport-size photo and signature of the applicant.
- In the end, submit and print the form for future reference.
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|EMRS Teacher Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|