EMRS Principal, PGT, Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Lab Attendant Recruitment 2023. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Application Fee at emrs.tribal.gov.in.
While announcing the Union Budget 2023 the central government also announced EMRS Recruitment. National Test agency will manage the entire recruitment process for EMRS Principal, PGT, Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant, and Lab Attendant vacancies.
EMRS published a detailed notification for EMRS Recruitment for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts on 28 June 2023. Candidates can apply for the teaching posts only using the official website which is located at examinationservices.nic.in. The online registration process for EMRS Recruitment started on 28 June 2023. The applicants can submit their application on or before 31 July 2023.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Job Provider||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Recruitment Authority||National Test Agency|
|Post Name||Principal, PGT, Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Lab Attendant|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Indian Financial Minister has committed to filling up a total of 38000 vacancies in EMRS out of which a notification for 4062 vacancies is out now. The Indian Finacial Minister also said that all these vacancies are to be fulfilled in the next 03 years and the central government will spend ₹15,000 crores to develop the education infrastructure in the tribal areas.
A total of 38,000 teaching and support staff vacancies are to be fulfilled for 740 Eklavya Model Residential Schools throughout the nation. As per the current data, more than 3.5 lakh students are studying in 740 EMR Schools. Each school has a capacity of 480 students of Class VI to XII.
EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria
|Accountant||Degree of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board and possessing a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.|
- PGT – Upper age limit for EMRS PGT Vacancies is 40 years.
- Accountant, Lab Attendant and JSA – Upper age limit for these Vacancies is 30 years.
- Principal – Upper age limit for EMRS Principal Vacancies is 50 years.
The age of applicants will be calculated as of 31 July 2023.
EMRS Teaching Recruitment Application Fee
In order to apply for said posts applicants need to pay registration charges. Before applying for teaching recruitment make sure that you are fully eligible for the post because the application fee is non-refundable.
- For Principal – ₹2000/-
- For PGT – ₹1500/-
- Now-Teaching Staff – ₹1000/-
Mode of application fee submission – Online
- Online Registration Starting Date – 28 June 2023
- The last date to apply online – 31 July 2023
How to apply online for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
The applicants who are eligible for this recruitment can submit their applications by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website i.e. emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- Now, select the link for “Recruitment”.
- Then select the vacancy your want to apply for and click on Apply link.
- Now complete the registration process first.
- Enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, Mobile No. Email Id. Enter OTP provided on your mobile number or email id.
- After that, enter the address details, Qualification details, and other required details.
- Upload the current passport-size photo and signature of the applicant.
- In the end, submit and print the form for future reference.
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|EMRS Teacher Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Apply for Principal Vacancy||Apply Online Here|
|Apply Online for PGT Vacancies||Apply Online Here|
|Apply for Non-Teaching Posts||Apply Online Here|