State Wise eHRMS Portal Manav Sampada Registration, Login, Official Link Procedure – eHRMS or Manav Sampada is an e-tool for Human Resource Management System. It is a standard ICT Solution for the Government sector addressing the maximum requirements of State Governments related to personnel management.
The first and essential objective of Manav Sampada is to give a conventional, item-based answer for the State/Central Government associations for better administration of staff through electronic services records.
It further helps the top administration in knowing the specific number of workers, the retirement design, extra prerequisites in the approaching year for planning recruitments, funds required for retiring employees, redistribution of surplus representatives to different Departments/associations inside the State, ACR/Property Return status, position records and so on.
eHRMS Portal Manav Sampada App
After the underlying execution of the Project in Himachal Pradesh, and understanding of the advantages seen/anticipated, the officials gave assets to the National Informatics Centre Himachal Pradesh for making Manav Sampada a Product.
After that eHRMS Manav Sampada model was first applied in Jharkhand, then in Bihar (Forest), Maharashtra (Jal Pradhikaran), Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Assam, Tihar Jail, New Delhi, Telangana, Goa, Ministry of Water Resources, GoI, Puducherry, etc. At present, 20 states are using eHRMS Portal for Government Employees Record in various departments.
- eHRMS Portal – ehrms.nic.in
- eHRMS UP – ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- eHRMS Jharkhand – jharpis.gov.in
- eHRMS HP – genpmis.hp.nic.in
How to download eHRMS App or Manav Sampada App
You can also use eHRMS App or Manav Sampada App for Online Leave, Online Tour, Online Service Book, or Online Transfer and promotion. Use the following steps to download eHRMS App:
- Go to the official website of eHRMS i.e. ehrms.nic.in
- Click the link Mobile App for Android.
- A new page will open showing you two download links for two different apps. (Check Here)
- One is eHRMS App to Get your Service Book Details. Another one is eTransfers Latest Transfer Orders.
- The download link provided in front of each app will land you on the play store page where you can easily install the app.
How to use HRMS Portal to apply online for Leave
- Open the official website of eHRMS i.e. ehrms.nic.in
- Go to the link to Features.
- In the dropdown list, you will see the option of Online Leave.
- Fill in the details in the section Apply for Leave.
- Choose the option of Application for Fresh Leave or Leave Extension.
- Fill out the form like Reporting Officer, Leave Type, From Date, To date, Leave Days, and Other details.
- Upload attachments and click Save.
- After the leave is applied by the employee, reporting officer will approve or reject the leave and the employee can see the leave status whether it has been approved or canceled by the reporting officer. Reporting officer can forward the request for the leave to the higher authority to verify.
The process to eHRMS UP Apply for Leave Online
If you are a government employee in Uttar Pradesh state, then you can use the eHRMS UP Portal i.e. ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
Now, Government employees of UP can use apply for Leave Online using m-STHAPNA App. Through this app, you can use this App to apply for leave, check your status, or process applied to leave. So, download m-Sthapna App from the eHRMS UP Portal using the link provided above.
If you have any questions related to eHRMS or Manav Sampada, then write to us using the comment section provided below. Thank You.