ECGC PO Notification 2022 Apply Online for ECGC Probationary Officer Vacancies at ww.ecgc.in – The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited has released a notification and invited applications for 75 Probationary Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply from all states and UTs of India. The selected candidates will get a handsome salary of ₹53600 to ₹102090 and other benefits also.
This is a great job opportunity offered by ECGC India. All eligible candidates can submit their applications for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 from 21st March to 20th April 2022. After that, all applicants will get their ECGC PO Admit Card 2022 from 25th April 2022 and the exam will be conducted on 29th May 2022. To apply online for ECGC Vacancy 2022, use the link provided below.
ECGC PO Notification for Probationary Officer Vacancies @www.ecgc.in
|Recruiter||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited|
|Application Process||21st March to 20th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Test & Descriptive Type Test, and Interview|
|ECGC PO Salary||₹53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4) to ₹102090 with allowances and other benefits|
|Place of Job||anywhere in India|
The minimum educational qualification required for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. For complete details, read the ECGC PO Notification 2022 using the link provided at the end of this page.
The minimum age limit for ECGC PO posts is 21 Years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 21st March 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates will pay the application fee via online mode only. For this, they can use a debit card/credit card/net banking for fee payment. Category wise fee detail is provided below:
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: ₹850
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: ₹175
|Starting Date to apply online||21st March 2022|
|Last date to apply online form||20th April 2022|
|Availability of Call Letters||available from 25th April 2022|
|ECGC PO Exam Date||29th May 2022|
|Result Announcement||15th June to 19th June 2022|
|Interview Schedule||July or August 2022|
Candidates will be selected for the PO posts by ECGC on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview. Candidates will be called for the Objective and descriptive type test on 29th May 2022.
ECGC PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- A total of 200 MCQs will be asked for 200 marks and there will be 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answers. The duration of the exam will be 140 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from 5 different topics and the distribution of questions will be as follows.
- Reasoning: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- General Awareness: 40 Questions
- English: 40 Questions
- Computer Knowledge: 20 Questions
- Essay Writing for 20 marks and Precise Writing for 20 marks.
- The duration of the descriptive test will be 40 minutes.
How to fill ECGC PO Jobs Application Form 2022 Online?
Here, we are providing you with the information to apply online for ECGC PO Vacancy 2022. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website @www.ecgc.in
- Now, click the link Career with ECGC.
- Here, you will see the link of ECGC PO Recruitment 2022-23.
- Click that link and here you will see two links – for reading notification and for Apply Online.
- Now, click the link for the Online Application Form.
- It will land you on the website of IBPS.
- Here, you will have to register yourselves. After that log in using your Registration number and password.
- After that, enter all the required information, pay the application fee as per your category, and upload a photo and signature of the applicant as per the requirement.
- In the end, submit and save this application form. You should also take a printout of this form.
|Official ECGC PO 2022 Notification||Check PDF Here|
|Online ECGC PO Application Form||Apply Here|