Download DSSSB PGT Exam Admit Card 2022 – Delhi PGT Exam Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Method on www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will hold a written examination for a number of different Post Graduate Teacher positions. The DSSSB has begun the process of recruiting PGTs for a variety of different courses.
The deadline for submitting applications and registering to be considered for these positions was August 27th, 2022. The timetable for the examinations required for these posts will now be made public by the board. Aspirants who meet the requirements will receive their DSSSB PGT Admit Card from the board in order to participate in the examination.
These can be downloaded on the official website of the board approximately two weeks before the actual day of the examination. In order to accomplish this, the candidate is required to provide the official link with either his application number, date of birth, or password.
DSSSB PGT Teachers Admit Card 2022
|Exam Organizer||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)|
|Delhi PGT Exam Date||to be announced|
|DSSSB PGT Admit Card Release Date||Two weeks before the exam date|
Recently, the Delhi Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Service Board issued a call for applications for the job of Post Graduate Teachers in Senior Secondary Schools across Delhi.
In accordance with recruitment announcement number 7/2022, we are currently accepting applications for a total of 547 available positions. Between the 28th of July and the 27th of August, the procedure of filling out the application form was carried out.
DSSSB PGT Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
- The question paper for the PGT Exam is comprised of a total of 300 questions.
- 1 mark will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
|Subjects||Questions & Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General Awareness||20||3 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|Subject Concerned (MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.)||200|
Delhi PGT Admit Card 2022 Important Guidelines
Because the admission card will not be mailed to the candidate’s address, it will be necessary for them to download a digital copy of the document before the exam. In addition to the aspirant’s personal information, admit cards will also include information regarding the day and time of the examination.
On the admission ticket, candidates are required to affix a photo of themselves in passport size. In addition to this, all applicants are required to affix a personal identification document to their admission ticket at the same time.
This identity card could be an Aadhar card, a driving licence, a voter identification card, a pan card, or a passport, among other options. In addition to all of these things, it is strongly recommended that students carefully read all of the directions that are printed on the reverse of the admit card.
How to download DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2022?
- Please go to the official website, which may be found at dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Check out the most recent additions on the homepage.
- You need to look for the link labelled “DSSSB PGT Admit Card” when you get there.
- Simply follow the link and enter your application number and date of birth when prompted.
- Double-check all of the information that you submitted, and then click the submit button.
- Finally, review your admission ticket on the device you’re using.
- Make sure you have a copy of the valid printing of the admit card for future use.
- Official Website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- DSSSB PGT Admit Card – Download Here (link will be added)